:(

AvaD21

This isn't to do with a romantic relationship but I am absolutely devastated that my dog died today. I've had him since I was 12 (11 years). He was one of a kind, I'm sure everyone says that about their pet. Never barked, never fussed, never any trouble just wanted to be next to you.

He went in for an X ray and we had to make the call as to whether to go ahead with an op as they found something. We went ahead with the op & he died due to a heart attack. I am beyond devastated. Hours later I posted a tribute to my baby & people who I've not spoken to in years have messaged me cause they knew how much I loved my boy. I must admit I was expecting to hear something from my ex, we used to take our dogs out together. It kind of hurts he didn't get in touch but I guess that's a blessing in disguise.

Of all the events that have happened to me recently this has shook me. I feel like a piece of me kinda died with him. Going for walks with him to clear my head was something I looked forward to each night. God I'm really going to miss him

Oh my god darling ... oh I am so so so so sorry so sorry xxxx (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We all know the absolute heartache of losing a pet xxx here for you my friend xxxx

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

I just tried to read your post to my Mam but I can barely make it through. Thanks everyone. He was an older dog (Lab) but very much a cheeky little pup at heart which makes me so sad as I feel it wasn't his time. He obviously had different plans. My dad found a white feather on his car shortly before I made the call to him that my dog had died which Some people believe is your guardian angel x

I just tried to read your post to my Mam but I can barely make it through. Thanks everyone. He was an older dog (Lab) but very much a cheeky little pup at heart which makes me so sad as I feel it wasn't his time. He obviously had different plans. My dad found a white feather on his car shortly before I made the call to him that my dog had died which Some people believe is your guardian angel x

from an angel or a loved one , how lovely to get that x

Archived