She seen a picture and flipped out

Personal

So myself and my good friend from university went for breakfast last week. We have never had sex, and she has just moved to the city. I posted a photo, of us having breakfast. A few days later my X messaged me. She was flipping out "oh do you take all your new s to that breakfast place. Classy" I explained she was just a friend. And also it wasn't any of her business. A week passes, I drunk txt her. Asking to come over she replies "I hate you. Come over in 30" I ask if she's serious "yes, I can't fight the fact I want to see you"

I go over we talk, we then have incredible sex after she says "we don't have sex, we make love" I woke up and we had fell a sleep holding hands.

Now I'm confused, I left hers an hour ago. I'm still so in love with her, she is still so angry about the relationship though.

I would like to try again. I just think right now, she needs time to heel first.

Bad decision. I mean, your ex sounds jealous and unstable with a hint of controlling in there, just from the short sentences you provided.

She attacked you for taking a friend to breakfast and posting a picture of it, then you DRUNK texted her (you were DRUNK) and had sex? But she prefaced that with "I hate you"

Sounds toxic and confusing, no wonder you are confused. Cut contact with your crazy ex, stop sleeping with her, stop texting her, delete and block her number so she can't text you, and block her on social media. Otherwise she will remain in control over you, and you will be her booty call just like you were last night.

Archived