Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How i see myself

will he or another experienced member be guiding you for a while at the new position? if that hasn't been offered, you can legit ask for it. staff are to be mentored.

it doesn't reflect badly on you that you'd like to wait until you trust yourself you can do a job well. it could well be presented as wanting to be responsible and minimize the risk of mucking up important work. so you could tell him that you're very grateful and honored that he trusts you with the position, but that in order for you to accept it with motivation rather than reservations, it would help if you had a transitional period of tutoring before it's left to you only. you emphasize you'd like to do the job, but that you hold yourself to the standard of doing it well and responsibly. you take it seriously, so just want to be on the safe side of things and make sure you're able to do it well.

in the following stage, as project leader, you can pick out bright and reliable members of your team whom you tutuor the same so that you can decrease some of the burden by delegating it. it also proves you can do team work and team building because you're empowering your staff.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Being resistant and passive-aggressive is often why people loose their jobs, hopefully they are just warning you and not already considering firing you. Being unfriendly or arrogant won't get you too far.
    wel i assure you i'm not arrogant or unfriendly.
    just being conserved and speaking when spoken too seems to make people mad for some stupid reason.

Thanks. wel im just to insecure about everything ive only been working here like 7 months now going on my 8 month now so its all moving a bot fast.

that's a short time to progress in, it just means they've recognized strenghts in you that you haven't spottet in yourself yet. you'll do great drop by to update us if it helps!

i will lets just see what happens next..

Hey sorry guys for the long wait, i quite the old job, it was taking a toll in my health so i just quite it and found myself back in an IT position at another firm for IT administration and Network implementation.
    So far so good and everyone here is pretty easy going.... i dont see this job taking to much of a toll on my health this time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice