nicklepls

My boyfriend likes to do drugs he knows I don't like it but I don't mind him since it helps him relax and with anxiety but lately he's been doing it more often and it's not just weed now it's acid which he'll later on get to shrooms. It bothers me soooo much but if I tell him he tells me it helps me but I'll slow down or quit for you but he doesn't do it. Currently he's on strong acid but usually it bothers me but he still is there talking to me and to make it better but no not today he's been ignoring me and drinking on top of that. I don't know what to do anymore. Am I supposed to just sit here patiently till he's done? How am I supposed to feel when he's doing this?

I had a similar experience with my boyfriend three years ago. Fast forward - turns out it was also cocaine, also prostitutes, also bad mouthing me to anyone who would listen, also physical abuse...also also also.

Please do yourself a huge favour and leave. He isn't healthy and will drag you down with him if you stay. I guarantee it.

if he truly cares he will fix himself and come back when he's clean.

My ex did drugs too. Hard drugs. He stole from me and eventually stole enough from someone else to go to prison for 3 years. He stole to pay for his drugs.

He has nothing now. Nothing. No one will hire him because of his prison record and because he stole.

It's too bad, because he has talent and could have done something with his life, but he went down a different road.

Yes, I left him. I had kids and could not take the chance that he'd get pulled over while I was with him and he'd have drugs on him. I'd have lost my kids and that was not something I was willing to do.

Are you willing to stay loyal to him if he goes to jail? If he OD's?

He's losing control. You need to politely tell him you can't watch him go down this path and you have a future to look forward to. If he can't understand that he can't be reasoned with.

Exactly what this person said. Sorry to say, but your BF is choosing drugs over you. I'm speaking from personal experience here when I say that drugs have no place in a healthy happy relationship. Using illegal drugs like acid to help his anxiety? Yeah, no. That's an excuse.

Please talk with him and if he is not willing to stop using drugs and seek other more healthy ways to treat his anxiety, then it's time you start thinking about walking away. You don't wanna go down this path with him, trust me. Nothing good will come of it. It will be weed, then acid, then shrooms, then coke, then speed, so on and so fourth. He WILL lie and he WILL steal, eventually if he hasn't started already.

I had an ex BF who was really into prescription pain killers and stuff like Xanax. He eventually progressed to heroin and now he's dead from it. He was a liar and a thief. He was battling some inner demons and I really wish he would have gotten the help he needed instead of turning to hard drugs, which eventually took his life. He was a smart and handsome guy too. Such a shame.

Good luck.

Dump him. He would rather get high than spend quality time with you. Do you do drugs with him? Otherwise being straight and trying to be with someone high is as much fun as talking to seriously demented people in a nursing home.

I don't like it but I don't mind. How am I supposed to feel when he's doing this?

Archived