Friend with benefits acting weird

foolsinlove

I've never been in such ridiculous situation. I've met a guy who has a gf and a few fwb. His gf is ok with it.

I had amazing time with him. It looked like we're dated for a month because we walked across the town holding hands, hugging, kissing, talking for hours, ate at the restaurants, and we had great sex. He told me he loved me, compared me to his gf and said I'm the best of his other girls he's with. We messaged each other about things happening in our lives.

Suddenly he said we need a break but we kept in contact once a month. I gave him space and been with other guys and told him about it. He was glad I was having fun.

I missed sex with him so after not seeing him for 5 months I texted to see him. We texted for a week and finally set a date. He wanted it to be in the town instead at his place. He cancelled few times and then he stood me up for a date. He apologised and asked me out again. I invited him at my place but he said he doesn't have time for that.

What is going on with him? He said he's busy but come on, really?

I don't care about anything, I just want sex. So why would he spent so much time texting me and so on? For an ego boost or to keep me in the line? But he doesn't have to make any effort to keep me hanging on besides sex. That's why the whole situation is annoying. He's acting like an attention *****.

I don't believe anything he says. I know it's all games. I'm into it.

Yeah I've got other dudes lined up but I really like having sex with him a lot. I don't care about him, I care about having sex with him.

Obviously I enjoy good sex and don't care at all about being part of a harem, as long as I'm getting enough sex from him which I don't.

I know he's got his hands full with a collection of fwbs, so he may be honest saying he's busy.

I have a regular reliable sex life, and those guys actually give a toss about me, but he's the best I had. I'm obsessed but I don't show it and I play it cool.

What happened is likely that his girlfriend is on to him and he's trying to avoid you and thus avoid getting caught.

Because if you actually believe that she is okay with him having flings with lots of women, I have a bridge to sell you.

I wouldn't waste my time even wondering about him. You're one of many girls, and you know this. You're not somehow more special than his other bed-buddies, and I can nearly promise you he's telling them the same thing he told you. He seems like a complete tool.

I don't believe anything he says. I know it's all games. I'm into it.

Yeah I've got other dudes lined up but I really like having sex with him a lot. I don't care about him, I care about having sex with him.

Obviously I enjoy good sex and don't care at all about being part of a harem, as long as I'm getting enough sex from him which I don't.

I know he's got his hands full with a collection of fwbs, so he may be honest saying he's busy.

I have a regular reliable sex life, and those guys actually give a toss about me, but he's the best I had. I'm obsessed but I don't show it and I play it cool.

I guess you'll just have to wait for the rotation to come around to being your turn again. The most plausible explanation for him not doing you when you want it is that he's found someone that he feels is a better time. Sorry, but when you're one of many, that's what often happens.

While you're waiting, maybe you could get your next STI testing done? When you're not exclusive, that's an important thing to be up on.

I guess you'll just have to wait for the rotation to come around to being your turn again. The most plausible explanation for him not doing you when you want it is that he's found someone that he feels is a better time. Sorry, but when you're one of many, that's what often happens.

I know. But still there's no point in texting for months. I waisted months texting him for nothing. I don't know what he got from texting me if he doesn't want to have sex?

I'm thinking about texting him how I'm fed up with waisitng time on texts and he can come to my place when he feels like having sex. Otherwise I won't reply to his messages at all. Is it too harsh?

I know. But still there's no point in texting for months. I waisted months texting him for nothing. I don't know what he got from texting me if he doesn't want to have sex?

I'm thinking about texting him how I'm fed up with waisitng time on texts and he can come to my place when he feels like having sex. Otherwise I won't reply to his messages at all. Is it too harsh?

I think he'll be juuuuust fine with that arrangement.

He may have been a good lay to you, but it appears that the feeling is not mutual and he has better options. Of course he will text you. It's a cheap quick way to keep you in his stable. Unfortunately, you happen to the the old, used, dusty nag somewhere in the back dark corner of that stable and not prime choice for a daily gallop.

Anyway, I don't think it matters much what you say to him or not. If you kick up a fuss, either he'll boot you out of his stable completely or come around and pacify you for a bit. It's a gamble on which way things will swing, but one thing you can count on is that you won't get promoted to primo filly.

So it's been months since you last had sex with him? I think it's time to move on. Forget it. That's nice that you found the sex hot, but he's not biting anymore, let it go because it just has an air of desperation now. Think 'that' guy who has been interested in you and just doesn't get it that you don't want him around. It's like that.

It seems strange to me you are assuming great sex from who you want it should just fall in your lap or there is something going on with the person. Sex just isn't always effortless. It's not with him anymore, and since you seem to want that, move on.?! Makes sense to me

He may have been a good lay to you, but it appears that the feeling is not mutual and he has better options. Of course he will text you. It's a cheap quick way to keep you in his stable. Unfortunately, you happen to the the old, used, dusty nag somewhere in the back dark corner of that stable and not prime choice for a daily gallop.

Anyway, I don't think it matters much what you say to him or not. If you kick up a fuss, either he'll boot you out of his stable completely or come around and pacify you for a bit. It's a gamble on which way things will swing, but one thing you can count on is that you won't get promoted to primo filly.

I kicked up a fuss some time before, and he come around and pacified me for a bit.

It's not a competition for me and I'm not comparing myself to anyone. I don't care if he does.

How am I being desperate? It's mostly him who initiate things. If I'm a bad lay to him he could ignored me and boot me out of his stable completely months ago.

I kicked up a fuss some time before, and he come around and pacified me for a bit.

It's not a competition for me and I'm not comparing myself to anyone. I don't care if he does.

How am I being desperate? It's mostly him who initiate things. If I'm a bad lay to him he could ignored me and boot me out of his stable completely months ago.

Oh, I'd say you have some value as an option but not enough to forsake priming someone new for. He's busy with someone new likely and that's why you're shelved.

Doesn't work like you are thinking. A bad lay is better than no lay in his mind. Also, not that easy to find women willing to be a part of his stable, so yeah, he will cultivate unless his stable is truly overflowing.....which is unlikely. More likely scenario is that it fluctuates as women enter and exit and so the fear that one day the stable might be empty but for that dusty nag in the back corner is very real to him. So you know that you kicking up a fuss will get you some attention for a bit, sooo..... you know what you need to do, right?

As for what makes you desperate? You are begging for sex from a guy who is actively blowing you off. That's desperate.

Archived