period sex?

Loveart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My BF doesn't really mind it (when it's not heavy) he's always said its not a big deal and we could just take it to the shower or put a towel down on the bed. But I don't like to have sex if there is any sort of blood. Even light flow or just bloody discharge. I just feel icky. So I won't do it.

My BF doesn't really mind it (when it's not heavy) he's always said its not a big deal and we could just take it to the shower or put a towel down on the bed. But I don't like to have sex if there is any sort of blood. Even light flow or just bloody discharge. I just feel icky. So I won't do it.

same ... and for me it is like someone just stuck an AK 47 up my penelope and pulled the trigger ..the last thing I want is a man on top of me ..horrible beasts .

When I'm feeling freaky and she's feeling freaky, I don't care if she's in the middle of it. I know that's gross but whatever.

LOL. Thanks for that!

I'm the same as happybear. I won't do it if there's any blood at all. I had a hugely upsetting experience with it once and I'll never repeat that.

same ... and for me it is like someone just stuck an AK 47 up my penelope and pulled the trigger ..the last thing I want is a man on top of me ..horrible beasts .

Lol yeah, I agree, and it would just be so gross and messy, unless you are in the shower but then you can't wear condoms, which we do, so..

"Crime scene sex"

One of my favorite, if little used, euphemisms.

Some men care, some don't. Like all things.

Some men receive me as if am the most beautiful woman ever born, no matter what condition I am in, and for such a man, I am likely to feel an attraction regardless. Otherwise, stay away.

Archived