ISO White / Black Shih Tzu mix I had to adopt out

starlafrost

Here is my original post I put on craigslist about 2 months ago

ISO White / Black Shih Tzu mix who's a little over 4 years old. He was given to the Otter Tail County Human Society ( Fergus Falls, MN ) on 11 / 12 / 15 and I believe was adopted a month or two later. We loved Cowboy very much and took good care of him, but unfortunately were unable to keep him. So the Humane Society helped him find a good, new home. We would just like to know if he's doing well, if anyone has any info on him please let us know.

Please put "Cowboy" in subject line, so I know I'm not getting spamdo NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

post id : 572345928.

I posted this about two months ago and got no response. By googling it looks look like whoever adopted Cowboy gave him away or sold him in April. He is incredibly important to me, if anyone knows of a way I could find out anything about him please let me know.

I've thought of starting a Facebook page for him. I don't know if keep repeating the craigslist ad would help. Like I said I just want to make sure he's doing okay. Please someone reply

• 3 weeks later...
How can you tell?

I typed something into Google like "cowboy black / white shih tzu Fergus falls Minnesota" I think two websites came up that the person was trying to give Cowboy away on. They were website specifically just for pets (not craigslist or anything like that) But by the time I came across these ads they were a few months old and there was no way to contact the person that put them on the websites

I wish the person who gave Cowboy up would've contacted the humane society, to say the reason they were giving him up so quickly

I'm not good at using the internet, and I want help; I want to know if theres a better way to go about searching. I know that finding him might be a long shot; but if I keep trying I might be able to find out some information

Archived