Presentation nerves!

I'm delivering a presentation at another uni tomorrow (so not the one I attend). It's the first time I will be giving a talk as an "invited" speaker and I am terrified now!! Usually I love presenting but have only ever given short talks or lectures to students. This is going to be 2 hours and cos I've been invited I'm really feeling the pressure!!

I've even bought Kalms to try and help. I really want to do the talk am just scared!!

I get nervous as well, it is because you are overthinking the situation. Our brains can be our worst enemies lol. Do whatever you think will calm you down, perhaps dabbing lavender oil on your wrists or something like that? Anything that can take off the edge and distract you from the nervous feeling you have works! Everybody gets nervous about presenting in front of crowds, what matters is conquering these fears instead of allowing them to hold you back!

You will kill it. Listen to meditation music or a pep talk on youtube beforehand so you have the confidence and ease you need. Good luck

Archived