My wife says she doesn't love me anymore.

JuanTed

We've been together for 14 years and got married 8 years ago. She's 44 and in 36

About 18months ago she went to Spain on a girls hens week. Mainly work friends, but one of the male work friends suggested having a completely separate stag week at the same villa. It was big enough.

When I picked her up at the airport she seemed upset and confessed to passionately kissing one of the guys. Nothing else apparently but she then told me she loves me. Which was the first time she really said it without a prompt.

I love her very very much and forgave her.

Then last week completely out of the blue she tells me that she doesn't love me anymore, and is very unhappy. She says she has no feeling like that at all. I'm absolutely devastated, but she insists on carrying on as normal.

Holding hands kissing sex the usual husband wife things, but I feel like I'm ripping apart from the insides.

I've no idea what to do because I love her so much. I've started self medicating with alcohol drugs from the dr and illegal drugs online.

I feel I'm at the end with nowhere to turn.

I have no family or money ... Balance us nil

So I carry on and live a lie or end my miserable life know hoping to improve hers.

Sorry

Sometimes an experience like this is a wake up call. Do you really want to spend the next however many years of your life with a woman who does not love you? If you cannot financially afford to leave, do something to prepare for that eventuality. Instead of spending money on drugs and alcohol that will ultimately just make your problem worse, tuck some money away somewhere and when you've saved enough, leave her. Don't take your own life. Take CONTROL of it instead.

I don't understand. You have no money, but she has money for travel, and you have money for drugs and alcohol???

She has a very well paid job and due to illness I only receive ESA. Even when I was working she would go away with her friends. That's just the way we are.

The drink is from an old whiskey collection that my dad left me and I grow my neighbour let me have a little weed when I'm down. It helps me sleep.

This seems to have started when I sold sone old items on an online forum.

One person claimed it hadn't arrived them more and more people accused me of scanning them. Even ppl that I'd never sold too or knew. That was 2years ago but since then I've had death threats, impersonations on twitter to my business clients saying im a pedophile etc etc . The people aren't intetested and my name has been destroyed.

My wife helped me with the depression but I'm so low I cannot see a way out. I've tried to take my own like 6months ago but couldn't but with everything online still going and my wife telling me there's no love ..... Then what's the point.

At this moment all I want to do is take my own life but Im scared. So itll be something else I've failed at.

My life is worthless

Do you think your self-destructiveness and substance abuse is why she is unhappy?

Why not take care of that better like check into a hospital if you are suicidal?

It's not her fault you are this way if you are already collecting disability for mental illness and use cocktails of alcohol, street drugs and prescription medication to make matters worse not only for yourself but for her and the relationship.

If you love her, stop being so self destructive and get help.

married 8 years ago. She's 44 and in 36. I've started self medicating with alcohol drugs from the dr and illegal drugs online.I have no family or money.
Do you think your self-destructiveness and substance abuse is why she is unhappy?

Why not take care of that better like check into a hospital if you are suicidal?

It's not her fault you are this way if you are already collecting disability for mental illness and use cocktails of alcohol, street drugs and prescription medication to make matters worse not only for yourself but for her and the relationship.

If you love her, stop being so self destructive and get help.

She doesn't know anything about that. As far as she knows is business as normal.

I'm obviously trying to find some people for helpful advice

Archived