How can my boyfriend get over my past through a practical solution?

Seema

I had been physcl in my past bt he did not break my virgnty i said everything to my boyfrnd bt he is not geetin it out of his head he is alwys saying that i want to be the first man to me to be physcl with and he says i will be with u bt only when u find a solution that can be physcl done like breakng some1s virgnty our something that can make my heart into pieces plz i cant live without him he alwys cries when my past comes in his mind plz help me to find a physcl soltn 😢😢 its very urgnt plz help me i dont want to lose him plzzzzzz i beg each n every 1 to help me in my prblm

I'm not quite understanding what you're asking.... Sorry. Are you saying that he will only be with you if you sleep with him? Tell him to get lost. No man/boy is worth begging over. If he can't be with you for who you are then you should walk away now. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but that is a not a healthy relationship to be in.

He wants to get physcl with girl😣 Which can make me feel that what i done in my past was wrong he says that i have cheated on him

With another girl or with you? How can you have cheated on him if you're only with him? He's talking rubbish. Look, I don't know how long you've been together, but you're clearly not happy. Whatever you've done in your past is just that - THE PAST. It is literally none of his business. If you don't want to get physical with him, then don't. IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO SAY NO to this boy. He shouldn't be pressuring you and if he does THEN WALK AWAY. He's not worth it. I promise.

Archived