Got a Question

BeachSamurai

So I'm new to the country I just immigrated too and on friday I was going to look at this pub a friend told me about. So on the way I kind of got lost even with the GPS. So when I turned around I saw two hot girls coming, I decided to strike up a conversation (Im still new to the game). And they told me to follow them..so on the way I explained my ineptitude to find the place and they said I could hang out with them.

In the pub, I got to a table with 6 other hot girls. god, so I struck up a conversation and they presented me to their boyfriends and we had a good conversation too, then one of the guys told me that 3 of the girls in the group were free lol...I think I messed up here cause he told me to ask for their number and I also needed friends so I asked them and they were like "cant give you the number cause I still don't know you" lulz........I stayed cool and kept on the convo not letting it go into an awkward scene..

so one of the girls who told me to come with her told me to come with her as she was meeting a friend at the bar....and for some reason the friend was a guy friend and they drifted into conversation , i didnt stick around I went back to the table....why did she do this???

thought the girls since they were very receptive they would be easy.....how come it didnt all work out???

EDIT: well its not really a big of a deal, I have only been 3 weeks into the country im here on PR and have a ton of stuff to get done first anyway...but I am really curious as to why it all happened as not intended..

So the 6 woman didn't bring you back to there love dungeon? Geeze that didn't work out at all. I think it had to do with right in the beginning of your journey. When u saw them on the road did you talk to them thru the drivers or the passenger side window? That will give you your answer.

So because they were nice, chatted with you and introduced you to their other friends you thought they'd be "easy"??? Wow. OK.

Partly because of that see where i come from the girls have a personality thats like the arctic weather.....

The main reason was becausw my friends who were here told me that they were for various reasons.

Have a good day

Sounds like you met a group of people who were all being friendly and introduced you to their friends etc. Was a pleasant evening in a pub. Nothing more than that. Not sure what it is you were after.

Haha ok thanks for the answer, I was after to make some friends..and maybe get lucky and get a girlfriend....

Archived