Ex Stalking my Instagram

Well so I found out my ex Girlfriend was stalking my Instagram as in checking it once every hour to two hours. I'll admit, I was doing the same to hers but SHE was the one who ended our relationship. I find it strange that she was stalking my Instagram considering she "no longer has feelings for me." It's been 1 month since we ended. I don't know what her stalking my Instagram means, but it obviously means something.

I deleted the last picture of us on Instagram and unfollowed her and she didn't the same less than an hour after I did that. Which makes me think she wouldn't check my Instagram like crazy since she did that too so fast. But I don't get why she'd be stalking mine since she's the one who broke up with me.

Look, dumpers go through harsh time after breakup too. Weighing their decisions and not being sure. They do miss you, it's hard not to miss somebody you were with for x amount of time. You'd miss your cat if it goes missing,how not another human being.

This still doesnt mean they love you,or that they want you back.

This is why you must put all efforts into not being able to see what they are doing. The less you know (and the less you see them) about them,the easier it will be (and sooner you will feel better).

So,stop stalking, if it's needed,deactivate your social media for some time untill it gets easier.

Btw how can you know she's been watching your profile on ig? O.o

Look, dumpers go through harsh time after breakup too. Weighing their decisions and not being sure. They do miss you, it's hard not to miss somebody you were with for x amount of time. You'd miss your cat if it goes missing,how not another human being.

This still doesnt mean they love you,or that they want you back.

This is why you must put all efforts into not being able to see what they are doing. The less you know (and the less you see them) about them,the easier it will be (and sooner you will feel better).

So,stop stalking, if it's needed,deactivate your social media for some time untill it gets easier.

Btw how can you know she's been watching your profile on ig? O.o

I know that she was since she took the picture of us off and unfollowed me on Instagram less than an hour after I did it. That means she would check mine over and over if she did the same that quickly.

Knowing anything about an ex makes it very difficult to let go. And the fact that she broke it off means you are now second best, at best, and that shouldn't be acceptable to you. I know how difficult it is to turn it all off, but the more you fight the urge to know anything about her, the sooner you will realize how much you have become stronger because of this, and how much better you will be as a boyfriend to someone better. It may not feel like you'll find better, or maybe it does, but this ex dumped you and that isnt a love story to keep looking back at. Dont look back, it never makes it easier. It took me a long time to accept that every time i looked back, it never made me feel better.

If shes checking in you, so be it. But dont check on her. She threw you out, so block her completely and give her no contact full force. You will do better. You dont need reminders of her while finding someone new.

Archived