I've posted a few times on here about my ex and I met up with him and he talked about how he wished we had of worked and that he regretted so much of what happened with us he was even crying and he wanted us to start of again slow he said he thinks about me all day everyday and he wants to progess into a relationship but he didn't want to rush incase we hurt eachother again and to make sure it was what we wanted he's going through a hard time granny is really sick and he's just not himself he has no interest in any one else and what's us to start of slow.

He text me today and said thank you for listening and he has took everything I've said in.

Should I give him space

Or should I just move on?

I've posted a few times on here about my ex and I met up with him and he talked about how he wished we had of worked and that he regretted so much of what happened with us he was even crying and he wanted us to start of again slow he said he thinks about me all day everyday and he wants to progess into a relationship but he didn't want to rush incase we hurt eachother again and to make sure it was what we wanted he's going through a hard time granny is really sick and he's just not himself he has no interest in any one else and what's us to start of slow.

He text me today and said thank you for listening and he has took everything I've said in.

Should I give him space

Or should I just move on?

He sounds like he is still a bag of mixed up emotions given his granny's illness on top of the tragedy you outlined in your previous thread. I'm sure it has been a tough time for you both, not just him.

I would suggest giving him space as well as moving on with your life as much as you can. He will come to you if/when he is ready.

I read a previous post by you: "Me and my bf had a great relationship we it took him 3 years to start dating due to him not trusting girls and he said when he met me he felt something and couldn't miss out on the opertunity to be with me he was kind caring and wabted to spend all his time with me after 7months I feel pregnant my first reaction was I was scared and that I didn't want to be pregnant that was my first reaction I feel terrible about that I wish I could take it all back anyway I lost the baby 3 weeks later I told him I was at the hospital and he wouldn't come up because he had an argument with my parents the next day he finished completely with me saying that too much has happened for him to be with me and I can't help myself from missing him. I'm blaming myself we had a fight a week later and he said sure you didn't want my baby anyway which isn't true if he had of been there for me he would have known I changed my mind and was happy."

The man would not even go to the hospital to mourn the passing of your unborn child with you, and to give emotional support to you in your grief. You've now seen how he will ignore you during the times you need him most, and will even berate you and make you feel even worse while in the situation. What a low blow, telling you you didn't want the child anyway. What cruelty, and you want to give the man a second chance?

You need to develop some self worth and be able to realize that only people who treat you like gold will be allowed to stay in your life.

I read a previous post by you: "Me and my bf had a great relationship we it took him 3 years to start dating due to him not trusting girls and he said when he met me he felt something and couldn't miss out on the opertunity to be with me he was kind caring and wabted to spend all his time with me after 7months I feel pregnant my first reaction was I was scared and that I didn't want to be pregnant that was my first reaction I feel terrible about that I wish I could take it all back anyway I lost the baby 3 weeks later I told him I was at the hospital and he wouldn't come up because he had an argument with my parents the next day he finished completely with me saying that too much has happened for him to be with me and I can't help myself from missing him. I'm blaming myself we had a fight a week later and he said sure you didn't want my baby anyway which isn't true if he had of been there for me he would have known I changed my mind and was happy."

The man would not even go to the hospital to mourn the passing of your unborn child with you, and to give emotional support to you in your grief. You've now seen how he will ignore you during the times you need him most, and will even berate you and make you feel even worse while in the situation. What a low blow, telling you you didn't want the child anyway. What cruelty, and you want to give the man a second chance?

You need to develop some self worth and be able to realize that only people who treat you like gold will be allowed to stay in your life.

Your right thank you

Archived