Broke with me over text.. :(

cucumber95

I found my girlfriend on dating site in january, we chatted for 1 month (everyday from morning to night) before we met and it was amazing for her and me when we finally met. So after few dates, we decided to be together, also I need to tell that she lived 70 miles from me.

I was going to her every weekend for 2 days, it was just amazing, she was happy and I was happy. Her family liked me, her father said once that she won't find better boyfriend than me, sho he really liked me.

We had some issues, she is younger than me (17) and I am 21. Sometimes she did things which hurt me, because I loved her so much and finding out things like that she was sending some random guys pictures to her friend on facebook and putting

I have only seen her on weekends, and it was great time for both of us, but in week it wasn't so good, well for me it was, but sometimes we argued a lot about small things, well I did not bother me so much as her.

After some time she called me cried, and told that we going to break up, I was crying aswell and told her to not do it, that I am going to change, well she gave me last chance. After few weeks, she said I did not change and she wants to break up. We broke up, but I went to her with flowers and made a writing on board "Sorry, I love you, Forgive me", and I standed with it in her back window of house, and called her and told her to look at the window, she was suprisied, and she let me come in, we talked, but she said she can't forgive me, so I tried to say goodbye and thanks to her family but then her mother said to us, to give another chance, well she said she is going to think about it and come to my town next day to tell me what she decided, she came by train, I picked her up and we went to Liverpool, we had nice day, it was amazing day to me, she was happy aswell, so she told me she is going to stay but there is few rules (not check on her social media, she can like guys on insta/facebook, and that there must be trust and honesty and love). I said ok, and then we meet next week, and another week aswell, it was good time, we went swimming, spend some time at home, hug, kiss, normal gf/bf stuff. But on 29th of august she was going on vacation, so I have seen her last time on 28th august, it was good as always, we kissed, hugged, had sex, etc... and then I needed to go back to my home at around 21:30, so we had our goodbye, long goodbye, and she supposed to come back on 9th september. She said to me she is going to send me pictures, text me because she is not taking vacation from me, well ok, good.

So when she got there, she send me text "I'm there, I love you, Good night", this was last time when she was who I knew, after that she changed. She was sending pictures on public snapchat, but not any to me, not even messages, but she was online. I called her once and told her that I don't feel like boyfriend, she laughed at me, and said she doesn't have time, well I said to her but you have time to go on facebook and snapchat? she did not know what to say, I said to her to think if I mean something to her and tell me at some point, she said ok and this was last time we spoke (voice).

Then I did not text her and she did not text me for 2 days, I forgot my password to snapchat so I created new one, to see what pictures she is adding, I sent her invite, but she did not know its my new snapchat, and she wrote "Hi, do I know you?" and she said to me she would never accept invite from someone she doesnt know... so I wrote "maybe" and then I asked her if she has boyfriend I just wanted to see what she is going to say, but well she find out its me, it was 3rd september.

She wrote to me on messenger, that its over, our ways split, and " off", then she blocked me everywhere (skype, whatsapp, facebook, instagram, snapchat), and couple days later she started deleting pictures from facebook and instagram, even my comments, everything, I was gone from her life just like that.

When she come back, she wrote to me on facebook, If I want my swmimming pants, if she should sent them. I did not read it, so after while she wrote again but not so polite "Do you want those ing pants or I am throwing them away", I said "Throw away"... and that was it.

Couple days later I created dating profile, and just checked if she has one, and I found out that she has, just couple days after, she already has dating profile

And her description said:

"I am looking for somebody who is going to treat me like princess"

"I went through a lot.. so I am looking for somebody"

Through a lot? She was happy when we seen each other last time, smiling, laughing, having fun...

She find out I checked her dating profile, so she wrote to me on facebook, to step checking on her, and said that I need to remove her family members from facebook, and all pictures from my facebook which are with her and me .... and said to not contact her again, that was last time I chatted with her.

So to make it short, she was happy with me before she went to vacation, on vacation she broke (I know I did stupid thing, but Did I derserve break up like that?), she is so quickly over me.

I am very sad, and hurt because every moment with her meant so much for me, even walking together and holding our hands. When I think about this moments, even after 3 weeks, it makes me cry

Lot of people tell me that she did not love me, she was just interested/enchanted.

Also note:

- I was her first boyfriend, and she was my frist girlfriend.

- We lost virgnity together

- I was her first guy she kissed, hugged, hold hands with (of course in relationship way).

- We have been together from Feb to September

- It looked like she loved me so much (she sent me nude pictures, had sex without condoms with me, making album with out picrures, had our picture on desk, made notes after our first dates, was happy when we were going out somewhere)

- She was saying that she wants to have kid with, and I said it aswell (of course in future)

- She wanted to live together in future

- Wanted me to meet all her family from her home country

- Before she went to vacation, she told me that she did list of things she wants in life (dreams), and she has put (make family with me)...

How she could just forget about me like that? Everything what was between us doesn't mean anything to her

I treated her best as I could, Told her nice words, kissed her, hugged her, kissed her hands, spent all the time i could with her, gave her flowers every week, been genetmen for her - open doors, etc..., listen to her)

Before we have been together, she was thinking that she is stupid, ugly, fat, I kept saying to her that she is not fat, that is is beatiful, and I am happiest man to be with her. Some people tell me that I ego boosted her and she thinks she can do better now

I know, but she was telling me that she wants serious relationship from start of our dating, I know she is young, and I shouldn't take her 100% serious

Thanks for kind words, its just hard to remove her from my life, we seen each other last time (28th august), it was amazing, kiss, hug, talk, smile, laugh, and then/now there is nothing, I am stranger to her Before she met me, she was chatting with this guy, she was 16 he was 23, and he did not want to be with her, they seen each other once (on some birthday party), and when he told her he doesnt want to be with her, she wrote to him "You are too much important person for me, I can't let you go" and she seen him only once... and on his birthday she wrote to him, but she wont write to me another guy she never seen him in real life, she cried over him, when he found girlfriend, its just weird.

Just like that, I am no one to her, and I was her world (she was saying that).

It was special for me, every moment, even where we did not do anything, just when I was around her. I would give anything to see her, even from far away

I am so sorry you are going through this. I do think that your friends are right, you gave her an ego boost and now she is thinking she can do better. It does not mean it is true, it sounds as though you were good to her, but she is too young and still sounds quite immature.

She sounds as though she is needing many men to make her feel as though she has worth. This is obviously brought on by being immature. There is nothing you can do about this and for your own sake and happiness, you need to allow yourself to heal and move on now.

Concentrate on finding someone who is more like you and is serious about being in a relationship. She may have told you that, but she is no where ready for a serious relationship and the next man she is with will have to endure the same behaviors. She will continue to like other mens pics and chat with them whether she has a bf or not.

You don't need that kind of torture.

Her sister told me once, that my ex-girlfriend tough that she can have anybody she wants, and she told me same... but couple months ago she was totally different person Well I guess she was too young and inmature.

Thanks for kind words, It just sad how she could treat me like that, like I never existed but we have so many memories

OP, I am sorry you're so sad. Break-ups hurt.

But please keep in mind - she is only 17. She has a lot of maturing left to do. Most girls that age (and I was one too, many years ago) aren't actually looking to get married and have a baby. That future talk is fun, but should not be taken very seriously. She isn't even legally an adult yet. It will be years before she has grown and developed enough to settle down. It doesn't mean she didn't ever care about you, but she doesn't have the life experience yet to really know what love is.

You mentioned you've never had a girlfriend before. The good news here is that first loves are almost never our last. You will meet other women, but I strongly advise you to stay away from teenagers. Even though you're not that far apart in age, you are miles apart in terms of life stages. Another more mature woman will be a much better match for you.

She is not allowed to have dating profile, and when we started going out, she told me to not tell her mom how we met, made me lie she was lying a lot.

" I can't believe her parents would encourage this relationship." - Well I don't know where you live, but in europe its pretty normal.

I tough she is more mature than other 17's, she looked older, spoke like more 20 not 17. I now know to not get to serious relationship with teens

I can only blame myself for pain I have now, I taken her serious, I don't regret being with her, because I had great time/memoeries, but I shouldn't take her so serious as I did.

Thank you for replying

She is not allowed to have dating profile, and when we started going out, she told me to not tell her mom how we met, made me lie she was lying a lot.

" I can't believe her parents would encourage this relationship." - Well I don't know where you live, but in europe its pretty normal.

I tough she is more mature than other 17's, she looked older, spoke like more 20 not 17. I now know to not get to serious relationship with teens

I can only blame myself for pain I have now, I taken her serious, I don't regret being with her, because I had great time/memoeries, but I shouldn't take her so serious as I did.

Thank you for replying

This is the thing - she is not mature for her age. Her behaviour before the break-up indicated that. She was acting and speaking like many teenagers do.

I think because you haven't had a girlfriend before you didn't have much to compare her too. But I can assure you she wasn't behaving like someone older than she actually is. As Ms Darcy pointed out, now you will know what to watch out for in the future. There were other red flags here apart from just her biological age.

At 17, she's still a kid - and she's acting like one! At 21, you are starting out in the world for real, and would do much better to find someone with the same outlook as you and at the same stage in life.

I get that it's hurtful for you, but let yourself know that this isn't about you, or anything you did wrong. You sound like a great guy - now you have the opportunity to go and find someone who wants what you've got to give!

Good luck!

At 17, she's still a kid - and she's acting like one! At 21, you are starting out in the world for real, and would do much better to find someone with the same outlook as you and at the same stage in life.

I get that it's hurtful for you, but let yourself know that this isn't about you, or anything you did wrong. You sound like a great guy - now you have the opportunity to go and find someone who wants what you've got to give!

Good luck!

Thanks for kind words, I tried my best to be best boyfriend for her, and now I got treated like nobody ... this hurts most. Week before breakup I was important for her, and just like that I am just like stranger. But I feel better each day. Thanks for support.

Take Mỹ advice, if u want her back try to date or find a fake gf ( so u don't hurt other ppl feeling) and post pictures on social media. She seem like she's the of girl who fall for something that she cannot have. Only Doug this if u think it's worth it. Good luck ok

Disagree.

Trying to get someone back by playing games and inventing a fake girlfriend is a very immature thing to do.

I recommend conducting yourself like an adult, not a teenager.

I won't try to find fake gf... well and she blocked me, so probaly she doesn't even look at my profile.

I feel better now, I got used to that we are not going be together ,but it still hurts how she broke up Week before she broke, everything was perfect, kissing, hugging, smiling, laughing, lot of texting and then week later everything is gone, just like that. I am nobody to her and week before I was one of most impotant persons in her life... she never broke with my in real person, when she broke first time it was over phone or text... and she always said that when I come to her in person, she will forgive me, this is why she broke always by text/phone.... I love her so much and still miss her, but its gets lot better.

Thank you to everybody for support.

Archived