dont know whos wrong

pure

all this trouble started a week back, when i got to know the guy she is telling me her best friend was also her ex in past.she said she didnt wanted to loose me so never told about this.I also got their recent pic in which they were holding hands. she had already told me that her ex was trying to get her back and was crying and holded her hands forcefully(.but didnt tell me about that they also clicked a pic). when i got to know about it she said he forcefully holded her hand and clicked pic suddenly.

2.she has a migraine problem and her ex was troubling us a lot ..when she was texting me she texted me" ur my life sid(her ex) by mistake" and when i asked her in anger she said her ex was only going in his mind all the time .she is really troubled by him and she has migraine so she took some medicine(which also causes sleeping) and she texted that by accident

3.i talked to her ex and abused him a lot for doing his..but hes claiming my girl is only wrong ..she was only talking to him and holded his hand in that pic,he never forced her. he was challenging sorta me that my girl is wrong.

4.i actually know his intentions of getting our breakup from many of hers friends and her friends say that guy is only wrong and blackmailing my girl.

both the people are claiming they are right. i am not able to understand situation..who is right who is wrong..?

she really loves me a lot and even i tried to breakup she never let me do it.. her all freinds know about me and how much she loves me and told me its that guys fault only

How long have you been together? This is so dramatic and childish. She clearly wants to be with her ex and he's sabotaging your relationship, you're the only one trying to save it. I also don't hear a thing in there about you loving her or anything... just break up with her and let her and her ex have each other. You don't need this drama and you shouldn't put up with such disrespect.

i tried to break up but she's not letting me .. she says she loves me a lot and i know that and i love her a lot too.. she sweared she only loves me and only me and doesnt want to loose me..that guy cheated on her in past and she doesnt wants to even talk to that guy but he is only blackmailing her and doing all drama

if she was cheating me why would she be with me?

that guy wants her and our breakup..she could have left me ..i tried to leave but she started crying and told me how much she loves me and dint let me go ..

i tried to break up but she's not letting me .. she says she loves me a lot and i know that and i love her a lot too.. she sweared she only loves me and only me and doesnt want to loose me..that guy cheated on her in past and she doesnt wants to even talk to that guy but he is only blackmailing her and doing all drama

that guy wants her and our breakup..she could have left me ..i tried to leave but she started crying and told me how much she loves me and dint let me go ..

Why not? She gets to have you, and another on the side, without having to face any consequences. What a deal!

You need to set your standards higher, and realize you can do much better than this.

Archived