Teasing sexually

T3CHNOHUSK3Y

Hey everyone my name is Jakob (yes it has a "k") so I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months now and I would say we have a very strong relationship. Now she has been teasing me sexually every sence the 2nd month began. We have not had sex, the only extent of what I've done was touch her downstairs. So back to the point, every time I see here and we are private she will do some sort of teasing, anything u can think of really. Touching me though the pants, grinding, putting her hand on it in the pants but not doing anything. I wanted to know if these are signs that she is giving me or if she is doing something else. This is my first relationship btw so I don't have much experience with anything like this and I don't feel comfortable telling my parents. Thanks for any answers that are given.

I think if you're old enough and mature enough to handle a sexual relationship, start reciprocating when she starts teasing. Maybe since you haven't, you may be unsure you're ready for that? Which is okay! Never do anything you're not ready for. But if you are, and she is, have fun buddy.

Archived