Getting My Ex Back

baseball211

Me and my ex dated for 2 months and everything was fantastic. We did everything together, even went to the beach on vacation. The very next week after two months I felt like something was wrong. She texted at the end of the week and said that she lost feelings for me and felt like we needed to break up. She told me any girl would be lucky to have me and I did everything perfectly. She also said she didn't want to lose me and wanted to remain friends. So I was as nice as possible to her and then went NC. A week later, she texts me and we get back together for 2.5 weeks. And then she tells me she lost feelings again. She still says she wants to be friends and told me we could get back together in the future. She still called me a great guy and everything but she felt as if we aren't meant to be. So what's my best option to getting her back?

So let me get this straight she's telling you that you're a great guy that any girl would be lucky to have you in that you're perfect? Yeah you're perfect alright perfect enough for you to be stuck in the friend zone again. Don't get me wrong dude I'm not trying to knock you. Women who send mixed signals, Will usually have your feelings in a tailspin. You can't allow her to toy with your emotions.

I honestly see no way of getting her back at the moment because apparently your wounds are still fresh. You're powerless at this point. Best option that I would do is I would go no contact to the point where she is merely an after thought. I would date other women if I were you. Who knows maybe that you want something something better. By the time you guys get back together in the "future" you would of moved on, see her in a different light and have the last laugh.

Wow sorry, it sounds like she's stringing you along and offering the friendzone. Good idea to go no contact because as long as she is 'confused' you don't want to be her yo-yo.

Block her this time so you are not tempted to crawl back and accept this nice-guy/friendzone nonsense. To be honest it's only 2 mos. focus on other girls.

dated for 2 months. She also said she didn't want to lose me and wanted to remain friends.She still called me a great guy and everything but she felt as if we aren't meant to be.

Yep the part where she said any girl would be lucky to have me and that I did everything perfectly are her exact words. I don't really get it everything was perfect, we were talking about our future and then one day she was done. That's really good advice but I've tried bringing myself to date other people but I can't. She was just too perfect.

Yep the part where she said any girl would be lucky to have me and that I did everything perfectly are her exact words. I don't really get it everything was perfect, we were talking about our future and then one day she was done. That's really good advice but I've tried bringing myself to date other people but I can't. She was just too perfect.

She's not "perfect" if she only wants to be your friend. Perfect (or close enough to it) would be a girl that you have lots of fun with that wants you as her boyfriend.

I forgot to add this in but she still has pictures of us on her Instagram and Facebook if that means anything.

It means she hasn't bothered to go to the trouble of deleting them.

I get that you want it to "mean" she loves you and wants you back, but I bet going to the trouble of deleting pictures is not even on her mind.

I do see what you're saying that makes a lot of sense. We made it three months (with that week breakup in the middle) and we always had an amazing time together. We get along REALLY well. We never got in an argument more than something that lasted 5 minutes. Nothing went wrong between us she just "lost feelings for me".

It means she hasn't bothered to go to the trouble of deleting them.

I get that you want it to "mean" she loves you and wants you back, but I bet going to the trouble of deleting pictures is not even on her mind.

Ok maybe I wasn't detailed enough. We've been split for 1.5 weeks and she's taken pictures off of both accounts, but not our pictures. She's deleted like 5 pics from her Instagram since we split and still has our pictures up and only has like 10 posts on there.

She told you that she only wants to be friends, I don't think there is anything you can do to "get her back." She isn't property you can retrieve by saying the right things, she has feelings and none of them are for you! Accept it.

Also, side note: you say you've tried dating others but can't because she's too perfect. You only dated for about 2.5 months. That's not enough time to tell very much about a person. I'm sure after a while, plenty of imperfections would suddenly be brought to your attention.

Just because she hasn't removed pictures of you two doesn't mean that she is holding onto the relationship. She is probably one of those people who doesn't pay much attention to those kind of details. My ex-fiance hasn't removed our pictures when we broke up, and I don't know whether or not he still has them because I have him blocked on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook; but I wouldn't look much into it honestly.

From what I read, she doesn't sound too perfect either. A good woman wouldn't string your feelings like that.

And easy there tiger, you guys only dated for 2 months. I would just find my attention elsewhere if I were you. There is plenty of wonderful and pretty girls out there who would be more considerate and willing to be in a committed relationship with you.

Archived