Stupid? Probably, but I was unhappy with how things had ended between my ex and I. I wrote her a letter. Basically saying everything I wish I had of said. I stated I did not want a reply, just wanted her to know how I felt. Ended up getting a response. She said it was selfish, inappropriate and unnecessary. With some other less than pleasant wording. So.......looks like there's no need to hold on to this hope anymore. Time to move on.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, and the lesson afterwards. (Vern Sanders Law)

Anyway, I'm sorry you had to do endure that. If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone with that.

Wishing you a fast road to recovery. We're here for you.

Here... Let me make you feel better. I never ever do this but I decided to send my ex a bunch of texts tonight - I can guarantee that she is with her new girlfriend and so I felt really stupid sending them but I said what I needed to say and so now we can all just MOVE ON.

Relationships are hard and their endings can be life altering - at first negatively of course but then, totally for the positive.

Relationships are hard and their endings can be life altering - at first negatively of course but then, totally for the positive.

This.

I believe a lot of the actions (things I've done in the past too) have hope attached to them. We think, "Oh if I do this simple action, or say these magic words they will come running back and all will be grand."

Hope you're doing well. (Soulsister too)

Archived