Not coping with my breakup

James123456789

Me and my gf broke about about a week ago. She told me that she started loosing her feelings for me and desperately tried to gain them back but eventually just lost her love for me completely 😔 Since we broke up she has tried speaking to different guys. I found this out yesterday and it makes me physically sick because she literally started doing this 2 days after our breakup. I'm feeling so depressed and honestly don't want to live anymore. She told me that she wants to be friends but it isn't the same. I miss hugging her and kissing her (all the love and affection) and seeing her with another guy is gonna make me feel even worse 😩 She did confirm hag it was nothing serious and they only made her feel worse which I guess is a good thing for me? I just want to win her heart back but I don't know how.

Does anyone have my advice because I'm honestly not coping with all this rn. (Please don't suggest to move on, she's the only one I want)

Shes the only one I want, you say.

She is not available.

Your choice:

Want something that isn't in stock, staring at that empty shelf, day in day out, thinking about what you don't have.

Accepting that the item is out of stock, and making do without it.

It's time to figure out how to enjoy your down time without your ex gf being involved.

How long were you dating? Don't accept the friendzone and be her friend while she's dating others. Avoid her completely rather than let her sideline you as a text buddy/friend.

Me and my gf broke about about a week ago. She told me that she wants to be friends but it isn't the same.
NC. And hopefully you've learnt an amazing lesson for your future, like only ever hold property in YOUR name and no joint mortgages.

I relate to this also. Maybe two people live in a house affordable by one of them alone, and the other devotes excess income to investments or savings? If married, all still are joint assets but easier to divide? I don't know. The trick is to do this only once. Oops.,

Archived