Urg blind sided

Matt3939

This post is just cause I feel betrayed well not so much me personally. I'm just very surprised. I went thru 15 years never even thinking about cheating. If I'm with somone I'm with somone. Anyone that has read my other posts knows my most recent ex was convinced I cheated not the case. I'm actually absolutely against it. She cheated on me. Well just within the last hr I found out news. I had a female boss for the last 6 years she actually got layed off. She is married with 2 kids her husband is on disability. This guy has alot of problems medically not good times. I've met him and hung out good guy. Been together ? Maybe 15 years. I consider her a friend we talk alot . One of my only female friends I don't have many friends as is. Probably why I'm posting here. This is a woman that gave me hope seemed totally down to earth very normal and a good person that I trusted. Wasnt a boss employee relationship.

Well she got a new job and is cheating with her boss. doesn't anyone have any morals just told me flat out like it's no big deal. Yes I've told her everything with my romantic side. I'm not at all attracted to her but she was nice to talk to now I have no clue what to do.

If she isn't in alignment with your personal code of conduct then you remove her from your life.

It's not easy but life is just simpler that way. I understand that it's discouraging to watch people you trusted do such things.

Consider your inner circle as `invited guests'.

People will disappoint you at times. It's just a fact of life. What you choose to do with it is up to you.

Hey, that truly sucks. Do you know this woman's husband, or does her husband know about you? Do you think she was ever attracted to you at one point? Maybe this is not a new thing for her, maybe it's her first time cheating. Who knows? Regardless, that's a poor situation to be in. I think at this point, you just do nothing. If you don't feel comfortable being her friend anymore, tell her that and end the friendship. There are plenty of people out there who don't cheat, welcome to a place where you can find them and make friends

In reality I do think she finds me attractive. The interview went great. We went out to to eat ect... thru the years. It was much more a friendship then a boss type situation. I confided in her. Pretty much my only female friend. I'm just not attracted to her at all. She isn't a bad looking person but she has a husband. If a person has a ring no way I would do anything anyway. Oh well it's just a shock I just can't look at her the same and will limit myself. Talk about stupid stuff like I do everyone else. I won't ask her why I don't care it's BS anyway.

Yeah Wiseman I will but it will be just like anyone else. Just another person i know. Most of the people i know dont get in contact with me unless they need something. I have a very select few friends that arent that way. I really did view her as one of the select few. I could care less what my less close friends do. Some cheat I don't care it would never affect me in any way so why should I? I think its just a shock. Someone u would never think would do that. I feel horrable for her husband. She told me that her husband feared such a thing blah blah cause of his medical issues. He probably will never even know. oh well guess we will discuss pasta and onion rings from now on.

I had a best friend years ago whose Husband had gone away for work. She came to my house for a bbq along with some of my ex's work friends.

We all had a couple of drinks and dinner, then I went inside to do some cleaning. I came back out to find her & one of the work mates kissing.

I asked her what she was doing, and she had no answer.

I got her things & drove her home & thought that was the end of it.

My ex heard that somehow the guy found out where she lived & went to her house & she let him in.

Needless to say she is no longer my friend and her Husband found out & blamed us......

Archived