Potential trouble between current fling and ex.Need advice

Calidude745

Hello all.Okay so I'm a 34 y/o male there someone in my life that means the world to me .Someone that i'm very much in love with. I've been seeing this married woman for about 6 months now and things have been up and down with her.Lately the past month we had our share of problems that almost drove us apart.But we got past them.Because of some of those problems I've gone running back to my ex. Unfortunatly my ex is also unavailable but has been asking for rides to work so when I can I come and pick her up.Well it just so turns out that she now works at the same place where my current fling occasional works at.(They both dance) Now my ex is a total psycho who does often get into fights .And I did happen to spill to beans and tell her that my current fling works at the same place she does.Now the other day my fling stated that shes wanting to work this weekend but may or may not due to her being sickness(She has MS).I also did reveal to my ex that who my fling is .In retrospect that was a huge mistake.Cause if they run into each other even though things are over between my ex .I know that she will confront my fling and there will be some serious drama Which I know will cause me to lose my fling.I dont want to lose her. Ive poured my heart and soul into what we have not to mention my time almost all my money. I've given it my all. Her health has deteriorated which has caused me to have to be I've very patient with my lady fling.At this point I'm feeling a lot of anxiety and depression an .I can't afford to lose my love.When things our good its like magic between us and I cant be more happy but extreme highs can give way to extreme lows.I would feel like I would want to die if I loss my love so that's why I'm trying to do some damage control .I may have to tell my crazy ex to stay away from my love.Other than that I dont know what else to do.Please help thank you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may not come to that. If you tell the psycho ex not to confront the married fling, it will be seen as dare and she'll do it. Let it go.

I've been seeing this married woman for about 6 months now.They both dance. I also did reveal to my ex that who my fling is. Ive poured my heart and soul into what we have not to mention my time almost all my money.

]

Yes stripper.I couldn't help it I met her at my last job(call center) .When I saw her sit across me. I was enchanted with her and drawn to her .I We got to know each other We hit it off and there was instant chemistry between us plus she didn't seem to happy with here husband .Its been 4 years since had any kind of meaningful relationship i was sooo lonely and had nothing but bad luck and rejection ever since.I couldn't turn away.We got to know each other .We would be lunch buddies.I drove her home since she didn't have a car .One thing lead to another. like i said I was drawn to her couldn't help myself.

Yes stripper.I couldn't help it I met her at my last job(call center) .When I saw her sit across me. I was enchanted with her and drawn to her .I We got to know each other We hit it off and there was instant chemistry between us plus she didn't seem to happy with here husband .Its been 4 years since had any kind of meaningful relationship i was sooo lonely and had nothing but bad luck and rejection ever since.I couldn't turn away.We got to know each other .We would be lunch buddies.I drove her home since she didn't have a car .One thing lead to another. like i said I was drawn to her couldn't help myself.

She's glamming you right out of all your possessions including your personal bodily fluids.

You're not thinking with your big head: Slap yourself across said big head so you wizen up. If she wanted you, she would leave the old man for you. If nothing else stop being foolish and quit spending money on her. You're going to end up sleeping in a refrigerator carton in the back alley of the strip club if you keep this up.

I suggest you tell the ex to not say anything to her and hopefully they'll duke it out and neither one of them will want to drag you through their life anymore... That''d be a blessing in case ya didn't know.

Yeah that true.Ex is a mean drunk a few drinks in her and watch out.In my life Ive had nothing but toxic unhealthy relationships and it always would take me years to finally walk away.When I fall for a woman I get very attached.But never to the point where I feel like I would lose my mind cause I can't live without her.

Yeah that true.Ex is a mean drunk a few drinks in her and watch out.In my life Ive had nothing but toxic unhealthy relationships and it always would take me years to finally walk away.When I fall for a woman I get very attached.But never to the point where I feel like I would lose my mind cause I can't live without her.

You're addicted to her and the drama of the perpetual honeymoon. If her husband finds out, and unless he's just like you, you're likely going to end up in traction.

Go cold turkey withdrawl and stop finding your women in strip clubs. Most (all?) of those women have issues that they can't or won't deal with. You do too if you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Her husband is aware of me and his wife.She says that he is content and actually likes me.

Yea... I bet she tells that to all of her flings. Why would you believe her? ... and, if it is true, that means she's never going to leave him but she WILL spend your money. She's giving you a figurative long lasting lap dance and you're paying her for it.

Why don't you spend money on therapy, not strippers.

I worked with someone who had MS and you wouldn't know it by the way she could dance (not strip) on a girls night out. She does have flare ups though that affect her ability.

I guess the people that I knew who were afflicted, were at a later stage in the disease.

Ive been picking up the slack for her the last few months but now I'm tapped out and she knows it.

She's using you. On the one hand, I'm sorry that you're feeling this pain. On the other hand, you shouldn't be helping one woman cheat on her husband and another woman cheat on her boyfriend. You have very poor boundaries, apparently. You seem like a nice, caring guy. Maybe spend some time thinking about what it means to cheat, and how that hurts the one being cheated on. Drop both these girls and get some therapy, as suggested above. And then find yourself a nice SINGLE woman to be with.

Archived