Advice please.

lizzy0222

So my ex and I had a fight. He called me a fat hoe and a bch because he got mad at me for "wasting his time" when he had to be somewhere else. He tried pushing me off the car when he dropped me off home and I threw his drink all over him. And now he's telling me he hates me and stuff that he doesn't want me near him ever. I know he's just mad at the time right now. And I know he will end up missing me. But I just keep texting him that I love him and he keeps telling me bye. Idk what to do. I'm planning on just leave him some space and then try to fix things. I just don't know how much time is good enough to wait. I don't want to wait too much. What should I do?

Um. Both of you behaved poorly. I am guessing you are teens? Emotions can be overwhelming, and it's important to learn to manage them. If anything or anyone inspires you to have a temper same as his back to you, then that's a sign. That's a sign that you are out of control and have some skills to learn.

Please, read some basic psychology on the net. Your dynamic sounds like insecure attachment, so maybe read about that in romantic relationships. Also read about attachment versus commitment, which might help you let go a bit.

With your boyfriend? Let go. Maybe he's back to you already, maybe not. Use this time to read as much as you can. Remember, you are responsible for every thing you do, everything you feel, and every choice you make. Focus on communicating in a more controlled manner, on choosing bfs who earn your trust that he listens to you, and on believing in yourself to know that you will leave if/when you discover he's not your best match.

You're learning. Make that your focus.

Please tell me this is a joke. Sorry for sounding completely mean and all, but why the hell would you want to stay with someone who calls you a " fat hoe" and "b****"? And then tries to push you out of the car?

I would rather fix on your insecurity and self-value issues if I were you; he sounds like a total "catch."

Three words. Leave the jerk.

Unacceptable behaviour you teach people how to treat you... If you accept him back you're telling him yes you are a fat hoe and a bit**... His behaviour will only get worse. Why do you think you deserve to be treated like this? There are a million guys out there who will not treat you like a dog... Love and respect yourself and leave him the heck alone

Archived