Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any advice for a lonely shy guy?

Well I finally made it. Been dating a very sweet girl for about a month now. I knew of her for quite a while, but kind of was out of my radar: till I learned we take the same bus home, so I took the opportunity to go for a coffee and a friendly chat. I'm a type of a guy who once starts talking, can never be stopped so we ended up spending 5 hours together. Few days after, she started showing affection towards me which I reciprocated and now we're dating. So far we seem to have very compatible personalities: we're both rather shy, but very affectionate people and enjoy simple romantic gestures. I really hope this will become something long term, but even if it doesn't I at least had my first kiss with her.

Anyway, I wanted to thank people giving me advice here. Took me almost 3 years since I posted here, but I finally made it.

Shyness is the worst thing you have to deal with in your life and to overcome this problem first of all I would like to advice “Don’t give a damn interest of what other's think about you” this is what you have to keep in mind all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice