Got a job transfer

Jetta

Essentially a promotion. New area, new responsibilities, new manager. My old dept. misses me, some evied me. But it's a great opportunity!

Started last Monday. Total shock when I was told. Is it a coincidence that trainer returned from his summer vacation that same day?

I do have questions about job and have reached out to him for answers as my lead gave me wrong info per manager. He's the trainer so I requested training docs. I know he won't stear me wrong, he does take training seriously.

Essentially a promotion. New area, new responsibilities, new manager. My old dept. misses me, some evied me. But it's a great opportunity!

Started last Monday. Total shock when I was told. Is it a coincidence that trainer returned from his summer vacation that same day?

I do have questions about job and have reached out to him for answers as my lead gave me wrong info per manager. He's the trainer so I requested training docs. I know he won't stear me wrong, he does take training seriously.

congrats on your new job.

Manager took me aside and now I feel good about knowing what they require. He's a good manager. I really like him. Though others say he's tough. He's direct, firm and demands respect. Great manager IMO. He's been there so long his name tag has yellowed.

Trainer still making my head spin. I am trying very hard but with my health stuff and his whatever. I actually cried at work. Manager pulled me into conference room to ask what was up. I said health is stressing me out. Dr appointments etc. He said don't worry about the appointments basically. Do what you need to do we can figure it out.

See what I mean.

Archived