Dani12

Hi all,

I had a ldr with a girl from the UK. ( Im from The Netherlands). Since a month I have stopped the contact, because she ignored my messages recently and I could not handle it anymore. My last message was on 12th of July:

"It's clear to me after getting no response. I'll just stop texting you before I'm (if i'm already not, lol...) bothering you.

I just want to thank you. I've made my mistakes in the past, but you were never one. I might want to change a lot of things I've done in the past, but one thing I never want to change was meeting you.

No hard feelings. I wish you all the best in life.😉

Maybe we'll meet again in life, you never know."

She read this message but never answered. So i stopped contacting her, liking her etc..

Since last week she began to post some song lyrics and quotes about love on Facebook/instagram. How much she ruined her life for people who werent worth it as an example. Ofcourse maybe this isn't meant for me, but I feel related to it.

My question is should I ignore all her posts about love? Because I'm willing to respond to here posts in private..

It's stupid, because first she ignores me and now she's posting this emotional stupid quotes

Hi all,

I had a ldr with a girl from the UK. ( Im from The Netherlands). Since a month I have stopped the contact, because she ignored my messages recently and I could not handle it anymore. My last message was on 12th of July:

"It's clear to me after getting no response. I'll just stop texting you before I'm (if i'm already not, lol...) bothering you.

I just want to thank you. I've made my mistakes in the past, but you were never one. I might want to change a lot of things I've done in the past, but one thing I never want to change was meeting you.

No hard feelings. I wish you all the best in life.😉

Maybe we'll meet again in life, you never know."

She read this message but never answered. So i stopped contacting her, liking her etc..

Since last week she began to post some song lyrics and quotes about love on Facebook/instagram. How much she ruined her life for people who werent worth it as an example. Ofcourse maybe this isn't meant for me, but I feel related to it.

My question is should I ignore all her posts about love? Because I'm willing to respond to here posts in private..

It's stupid, because first she ignores me and now she's posting this emotional stupid quotes

It's hard to say why she's posting those song lyrics about, they may or may not be related to you. It's time for you to move on. You need to block her from social media. Otherwise, you'll just torture yourself.

Yes, absolutely ignore the posts. People post generalized schmaltz like that all the time, don't take it personally as if a hidden message to you, etc. If she wanted to contact you, she would.

Excellent you went no contact. She never replied to your last message, so now it's done and best to move on. And don't creep her social media...it will hold you back.

My question is should I ignore all her posts about love? Because I'm willing to respond to her posts in private..
Same girl?
Well why didn't you delete her on Facebook and block straight away? What she did to you was really wrong and disrespectful and she doesn't deserve you at all. What mature adult just stops replying? She seriously needs to grow up. You deserve much better than that!

I don't know why I haven't blocked her straight away.. It was quite frustrating not getting a reply.. Would be a lot easier and clear. Already unfollowed her on facebook. Enough of this .

Yes, absolutely ignore the posts. People post generalized schmaltz like that all the time, don't take it personally as if a hidden message to you, etc. If she wanted to contact you, she would.

Excellent you went no contact. She never replied to your last message, so now it's done and best to move on. And don't creep her social media...it will hold you back.Same girl?

Yes it is Wiseman2. I used the advice that everyone gave me. But sometimes her posts appears on my newsfeed on facebook. Time to block.

Btw thanks everybody for responding on my question

Very appreciated

i think it is something you did or said that may have hurt her and being a girl that she is, she thinks you know it. you being a boy, is as usual clueless....time to say sorry and then ask her whats wrong... maybe its not about you, in that case you may end up being the stupid dumb guy, but thats ok.

if you dont really care about her, then forget it.

i think it is something you did or said that may have hurt her and being a girl that she is, she thinks you know it. you being a boy, is as usual clueless....time to say sorry and then ask her whats wrong... maybe its not about you, in that case you may end up being the stupid dumb guy, but thats ok.

if you dont really care about her, then forget it.

I did everything I could to hold contact with her. In the last period of our relationship I never stop contacting her. She never respond and I asked her before if I did something wrong. She said that she got problems at home etc.. But even then you have time to send a message to someone you care about.. sending a message is like 2minutes works.

You can read my other thread about this girl. In that thread I explain the whole situation

Archived