Gardeningfool

So tonight I saw the guy that I have been dating. We have had sex a few times. We have not seen each other for a week. Last time I saw him I got my period at his house then he went away so I saw him tonight. We decided to stay in and hangout. We started to have sex and when we went to switch positions I noticed blood on the condom. I was so embaressed. I began getting dressed and went into the living room when he went to the bathroom. He came out and said to come back to bed. He reassured me that it's not a big deal and it was ok. I played with him after which he said was amazing and we kinda just layed in bed snuggling. I have been unsure about my new relationship always thinking he is not into me. What do you think? Think I will hear from him or no?

Do not apologize for body functions. You are both middle aged adults. He is a 38 year old chemistry teacher, he knows what a period is.

He's right just continue to cuddle or do whatever is comfortable. Try to be more secure about yourself and your body.

We started to have sex and when we went to switch positions I noticed blood on the condom. He came out and said to come back to bed. He reassured me that it's not a big deal and it was ok.
Same guy?

"He came out and said to come back to bed. He reassured me that it's not a big deal and it was ok"

What's the question? It's part of nature. Men know what happens to us each month, it's not like a surprise. I understand being a little embarrassed, but he handled it well and seemed like he didn't care in the least.

Archived