Feelings for an ex colleague

lovelylife

Hi, its been nearly 2 years since i realised i have feelings for my ex-colleague and its been a year and a half since i changed jobs. i i still have feelings for him and i regret that i didn't had the courage to speak with him earlier. I was shy and expressed that by being cool, but he awalys used to greet me and i didnt return it. The way that he greeted me everytime we would bump into each other, he expected a conversation to happen. My ex-colleagues new him well and they all said he is a sweet and generous man and i felt and feel this in his aura. I only spoke with him for a couple of minutes the day before i left my company and i felt like couldn't look him in the eye because if i did i would have blushed, but his energy and aura attracted me to him in the first place. Months has passed and i thought my feelings would have ended already, but no luck. i have been on a couple of dates to shatter my attraction for him, no luck. None of the guys that i dated made me feel anything. Not like him. I am not a believer of love at first sight and do not believe that i could fall in love without knowing the person, but i believe that anything is possible. It has been really frustrating and this has been tormenting. I have tried everything to try to end this attraction, because i thought that i might not meet him again, even he is my connection in social media. I have tried to make him look like a really bad person, someone that i would be disgusted, this hasnt work. I have pushed myself in my hobbies and the work that i am passionate about, but this hasnt worked like i thought it would at all. I dont kbow what to do. If you have any ideas how to stop this feelings. I havent fantasised about him being as i want him to be, but i have fantasised about having a conversation with him and asking him what i wanted to know about him as a person. I know i am not obsessed, because if i was that type, i would have stalked and not moved on with the other areas of my life. I am out of ideas how to cope with this romantic feelings. I have also tried to convince myself that he is not worth it, but it hasnt worked. I have achieved what i wanted in my life, but i am lacking in relationship area. Please advice

How to deal with romantic feelings?.

In a such small world, if i meet him again, i know that this time i would have the courage.

Thanks,

Archived