Will he be back.

Kimi9059

I'm sorry this will be very long. And sorry for the errors in advance English is not my first language. I started dating this guy in March very sweet and gentle guy. Fast foward 2, 3 months into the relationship. We would argue almost every week. Either because I would tell him he's not showing me any signs he loves me yet he keeps on saying he loves me. Or the fact he didn't introduce me to either of his friends... Or that he doesn't initiate to do some activities with me...And he would tell me I need to stop forcing him. He is who he is and he takes life as it comes.He improve on showing me a bit more attention. Fast foward again a month later another argument. Which this time he completely ignores because he finds that everyweek I find a suppose excuse to argue with him. It's not the case I guess I just wanted him to love me the way I felt I was suppose to be love by a man. I got upset with him told him some nasty stuff because he would completely ignore me which frustrated me. He block my number, he didn't completely block me from Facebook but prevented me from sending messages. What I want to know is does it mean with time he will be back or am I reading to much into the Facebook thing. And I just need to let it go?

Better thing to do is block him for the time being and go NO CONTACT. Let both of your heads cool off. Once the dust settles, who knows, maybe you guys can get back but if you do both of you must come to a compromise otherwise you'll end up where you're at now so really take it serious and he should too. But for the time being just take a break from one another and think about what you could've done better and fix it! Good luck

Shouldn't you still be in the honeymoon stage and enjoy each other's company? Seems to me you two are not compatible. That being said, I think you should just leave things as it is right now. Go no contact an don't reach out to him. He's the one that ignored you. It just shows a lot of immaturity. He could have just told that he either wants to break up or time apart. There's no need for blocking and etc. Personally, if someone guy did that to me, I would have just left it and move on. I wouldn't turn back, even if he reaches out to me. I find it it disrespectful and I care about myself too much to let someone do that to me. You have to love yourself in order for others to love you. You have to respect yourself for others to respect you!

I'm assuming that is not the case with you? Sometimes when you make things too easy for your boyfriend, he's going to get into comfort zone very quickly and get lazy. You have to stand up for yourself and keep him on his toes. If he doesn't feel comfortable introducing to you his friends, that's fine, it's his choice. You can not force him to do anything. Just don't introduce him to yours either. Sometimes to make a relationship work, you have to go with the flow and communicate. Not yell and argue and force each other to do things. Communicate...as in; I'm feeling sad, uncomfortable...etc.. because.... Not you make me feel and you should do this. Always use the I statement. Be firm on what you want. Arguing, nagging and yelling about it is not going to get you anywhere. I suggest you leave things the way it is for now, see if he reaches it out to you. If he doesn't than it's just not meant to be and move on. He's not worth your time.

Kimi, If you want to be loved by someone, have someone show you affection, this man is not the one who is going to do it. He is not the type and he needs a different kind of girl and you need a different kind of man. He is not the one for you.

You asked if he will be back? Why would you want him back? So you can be ignored all over again? He is not going to change. You need to find someone else.

Archived