He met up with a tinder girl 4 days post break up

piper911

After a year together I broke up with my boyfriend and whilst he was trying to win me back, literally days later in the midst of our break up and him saying we should make it work and he still cares blah blah, he met up with a girl from tinder and they just talked and chilled apparently. We are still broken up but I can't believe it was so easy for him to just meet up with another girl like that, he obviously had other intentions but the girl turned out to be dodgy because she had a lot of "guy friends" or wherever.

The moment I found out what he had done, I felt disgusted and knowing that just made it easy for me to to finally let go but its not that easy. I can understand if he had accepted the break up but he wanted me back at this point and was meeting up with a tinder girl. Can some explain to me is up with that

After a year together I broke up with my boyfriend and whilst he was trying to win me back, literally days later in the midst of our break up and him saying we should make it work and he still cares blah blah, he met up with a girl from tinder and they just talked and chilled apparently. We are still broken up but I can't believe it was so easy for him to just meet up with another girl like that, he obviously had other intentions but the girl turned out to be dodgy because she had a lot of "guy friends" or wherever.

The moment I found out what he had done, I felt disgusted and knowing that just made it easy for me to to finally let go but its not that easy. I can understand if he had accepted the break up but he wanted me back at this point and was meeting up with a tinder girl. Can some explain to me is up with that

Why did you break up with him if you actually didn't want to? Anyway you can't expect anything from an ex. Once you dumped him he was free to try and get over you in any way he wants.

Men are stranger creatures it could be a number of reason he done what he did...it could be that he is a loser and was taking the mick out of you however it could have been he was so lonely and cut up that he just wanted company and tried to replace you (which never works)

Either way u must look deep into your heart and decide if he is worth it or not. I wish u all the best

He's covering all his bases. Getting with someone new and seeing if you'll still be around. Do not accept 'taking a break' that is code for 'I want to string you along while I play the field'. He's probably been on tinder a while.

Send him a text telling him you want a clean break, then block him from your phone and social media. What was the break-up about?

him saying we should make it work and he still cares blah blah, he met up with a girl from tinder and they just talked and chilled. he wanted me back at this point and was meeting up with a tinder girl.

I came to know that he was ashamed of me because of my race, he tried to explain it as "cultural and religious reasons" and I believed it at first. I thought with time things would change. And he had these fetishes the made me feel not valued.

He didn't realize this when he met you? It sounds like an insulting lame excuse to fool around and put you down and attempt to make you feel insecure and second class.

Yes, send him an text ending it then block him. Who needs this insulting drivel? get on dating apps and find a real man, not this racist jerk.

he was ashamed of me because of my race, he tried to explain it as "cultural and religious reasons" and I believed it at first.

I don't want him back. God no. I am just shocked at how his pleas to get back together were made when he was making plans to meet random chicks on the side. So insincere and sketchy. Who does that!!! I'm hurt and interpret it as he didn't even take me and the relationship seriously. Which is why I needed input.

You broke up with him obviously because he wasn't showing you that he valued you. Leave it at that and stop creeping him. What he does now is neither here nor there. Go zero contact (which includes NO social media creeping or rumours spread by your friends about what he's up to. Get yourself to the stage of indifference to him so you can find a good man that actually cares and shows you he does in actions.

Feel better soon... and, you will as soon as you stop obsessing about your ex's motives.

Archived