feeling weird

Hello everyone,

Recently, I have been experiencing some weird symptoms and it might just me overreacting, but who knows? So, for the past week, I have been experiencing a tightening around my chest. I can't describe it, but it just that weird feeling that you get when you think something bad is going to happen or when you are extremely nervous about something. Nothing has really caused much stress for me the past week and I have been feeling content. I just don't know what it is. This nervous feeling has been coming about so much that its making me feel bad to the point of not wanting to eat or to the point where I feel like throwing up.

What may this be?

Could be a lot of things. You would be wise to see your doctor and get a check up. Things like a blood sugar imbalance, reaction to chemicals/preservatives in the food/drinks you are consuming, thyroid, adrenal glands malfunction, irregular sleep pattern (you might not be aware of it, as in you might be sleeping but the deep sleep is disrupted)etc., etc., etc.

Basically, if you are lucky, a simple blood work test might reveal what the issue is. If not so lucky, might take some serious digging to discover the cause.

Meanwhile, make sure that you are eating proper meals at regular time intervals, also, add in a good dose of exercise daily so that you are tired and sleep well. It might help, but not necessarily, depending on what's really going on. At the very least, it won't hurt.

sounds like typical anxiety. i wouldn't say everything has been nice and dandy. it seems like a logical reaction post festum (your ex and the aftermath of the break up).

if you're worried it's physiological you could always see your g.p.

Really? I have actually been feeling a lot more happy recently than I have a month ago when we ended things. I didn't think this would still be festering in the form of anxiety.

Could be a lot of things. You would be wise to see your doctor and get a check up. Things like a blood sugar imbalance, reaction to chemicals/preservatives in the food/drinks you are consuming, thyroid, adrenal glands malfunction, irregular sleep pattern (you might not be aware of it, as in you might be sleeping but the deep sleep is disrupted)etc., etc., etc.

Basically, if you are lucky, a simple blood work test might reveal what the issue is. If not so lucky, might take some serious digging to discover the cause.

Meanwhile, make sure that you are eating proper meals at regular time intervals, also, add in a good dose of exercise daily so that you are tired and sleep well. It might help, but not necessarily, depending on what's really going on. At the very least, it won't hurt.

Hmmm.. I have had a hard time sleeping lately due to obligations at work

i had this in uni after some major stress was OVER. it's weird but maybe it has to do with your mind waiting for the immediate circus to be over before it says "well, i can afford to crash now that that's behind me". have the same reaction when i need to call an abulance for someone. i start shaking, but afterwards, when i'm home already.

Archived