Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 35 y female confused and lost

Not possible to determine accurately due to gravitational lensing.
    Maybe he felt pressured into this timeline because it was your suggestion?

Any road, seems a shame that such a great sounding couple should come to an end because of the marriage and kids issue. It happens a lot. The alternative is to end up with a man you are not so into or compatible with, just to get married and have kids, which seems a bit illogical.

Adoption, perhaps? That might give you more time. Plenty of orphans out there begging to be adopted by a couple as nice sounding as yourselves.

Originally Posted by Alexis1981
    Yes I have made an appointment to get my eggs frozen. Initially I went in to get the procedure about a year ago, I delayed as he agreed to have children as it costs about $10K here in Canada. he is on a vacation now until the end of the week, when he comes back we are going to talk. If he doesn't provide me a timeline or idea then I will have to cut my losses. Either way I'm getting my eggs frozen. It will be costly but worth not having this intense stress as children is something I really want
    That's smart of you.

I agree with Freedom and others that it seems like your goals don't align. He might not be the man for you in the long run after all.

I think it's good he told you that he has changed his mind.

Originally Posted by Alexis1981
    Yes I have made an appointment to get my eggs frozen. Initially I went in to get the procedure about a year ago, I delayed as he agreed to have children as it costs about $10K here in Canada. he is on a vacation now until the end of the week, when he comes back we are going to talk. If he doesn't provide me a timeline or idea then I will have to cut my losses. Either way I'm getting my eggs frozen. It will be costly but worth not having this intense stress as children is something I really want
    This is smart of you to freeze your eggs. If you look at this positively, at least he is telling you now, rather than drag this on any longer. Yes, have a talk with him, if he's still unsure, I'd walk. I'm sorry, this is happening to you. I'm at the same age as you and could totally understand how you feel. It's a matter of timeline. Since you are going to get your eggs frozen, you could now take your time finding a mate that would want the same as you, as in kids and marriage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice