I really am confused and don't know what to do

Ponderingalot

So I have a girlfriend that I met in college we spent all last year living in the same house she is an international student. She left back to London and stuff has been on my mind I think I want people's opinion that don't exactly know who I am or who she is. So I can honestly say I have never been the type of guy to play around with girls in one night stands and I have always been picky with the few girls I have dated. But she is amazing and I can honestly say that I love her but there is stuff that bothers me idk if I'm being a . Well let's start by me saying that I would do anything for this girl I'm planing to move next year to England both for her and myself. And I try to treat her like a queen as that is the way I as raised. She still thinks this is weird that I go out of my way to treat her like every woman should be treated as she had a boyfriend in the past she told me all about her past and I did too so we were clear on everything. One thing that did kinda make me feel weird was that she told me that around December her ex tried to contact her to get her back and she had pics of both of them in her phone that she says she couldn't bother deleting because she has a lot of pics to go through. And it is true she has a lot of pics but one day I was gone g through the photos and she was present when she peaked over and tried to take the phone but it was too late I had seen the pic of her standing in front of a mirror in her underwear and bra with a guy behind her. She explained that it was her ex and that it was just a pic she never bother to look for and she didn't mean for me to see that she also told me about how after they broke up he would try to talk to her and send pics of her in her underwear and bra to her and say that it would have been a nice pic if she wasn't fat. It makes me mad that she wasn't treated like a princess, well anyway that moment I asked her if it wasn't time to delete all the pic of him form her phone and she agreed so we did that. And by the way that guy was the only guy she has ever had sex with other than me. Well that's kinda her background. Now what bothers me... First semsster in the house we didn't really hang out second semester is when we got together. So she told me she tried coke and I don't like drugs I'm not a Hippocrate I've smoke weed once and Sint like it but it bother me that she made out with my friend when she tried coke and she made out with him again while drunk at another party in the first semester. She also told me that she kissed a random Asian guy. I'm just there bitting my young to not seem jealous but it enrages me that she tried drugs just bc she wanted to try them and that I saw her kissing another guy sure it was befor me but still it makes me feel like I was the second choice. Talking about second choice there was a girl in the first semester that I was cool with I knew she fancied me but I just treated her as a friend and my girlfriend continues to insist that she was was my second choice although I told her that the only reason I didn't really talk to her first semester is bc I'm a really shy guy and I thought she like my friend. And the second semester there was a time she got mad at me for going out to a friends house and not inviting her when she was out with her friends and I lottery had just gone to ask my friend a question. So she went out got drunk I have gotten drunk before to its college but not while with her, a yeahs she got drunk that's fine she was out with our mutual friends but on accident one of my friends sent me a snapchat telling me to go but in the pic my girl was sitting on my friends lap everyone tried to calm me down by telling me that she only did it bc there was not seats but to me that's close to cheating in a way and it tells me that she does stupid stuff when she is under the influence. And she get mad at me for segguesting to stop drinking like she can go out all she wants I can't do anything about that and she makes sure to tell me I can do anything that it's her life. All I want is her safety the first time she went out back in London like in June she was texting me and telling me how some guy tried to grope her at a club how tf does she want me to feel about that specially knowing that I am in California. I'm not the jealous type I just want her salty and tbh I and kinda jealous. So anyways my gf is in Amsterdam with a lot of the people from the house we lived in and they are planing to smoke weed she told me about it but when she was with me in California I made her promise me no more drugs I don't care about drinking but she asked me to be aloud to some weed in Amsterdam I said ok and she promise to never do anything again after that. Idk I just don't know if she would cheat on me. Or is or might I try to tell my self that she wouldn't do what her ex did to her. But it hard and she pushes me away sometimes. And the reason I don't want her to do drug and it bothers me that she did coke is bc I want both of us to tell our kids someday that they shouldn't do stuff if we didn't do. And yes I do love her to the point that I think I want to build a life with her and she wants the same thing but we want to wait until we are better off. Of and even if I break up with her I'm planing to move to England or Europe I just love her so she give more insensentive idk what to do? Am I just paranoid?

Archived