Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?

beachlover96

My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every day talking to me as a friend to keep in touch and he asks how things are going with me. I am also responding to his texts and calls. Why does he still text and call me when he dumped me? Am I wrong for responding to his texts and calls when he dumped me? Should I ignore his texts and calls for now on since I want to move on, forget about him, and date other guys?

He's staying on your radar in case you change your mind about having sex with him. Yes, it's wrong to be friends with someone who dumped you for not having sex with him. Block him from everything. Yes, date other guys who will respect your boundaries and pace.

Why does he still text and call me when he dumped me?

Why is he calling you? Could be he still likes you, could be he wants to keep you on a string, could be he still thinks he can get you in the sack. No one on here can read his mind.

Is it wrong to stay in contact? I'd ask wrong how? Are you hoping to get him back? Do you want to remain friends? Is staying in contact preventing you from healing?

Only you can answer that question.

Why is he calling you? Could be he still likes you, could be he wants to keep you on a string, could be he still thinks he can get you in the sack. No one on here can read his mind.

Is it wrong to stay in contact? I'd ask wrong how? Are you hoping to get him back? Do you want to remain friends? Is staying in contact preventing you from healing?

Only you can answer that question.

He contacts me to ask how I'm doing and talks to me as a friend would. I feel like staying in contact with him is preventing me to move on from him so I need to ignore messages and calls from him for now on for me to completely move on.

He contacts me to ask how I'm doing and talks to me as a friend would. I feel like staying in contact with him is preventing me to move on from him so I need to ignore messages and calls from him for now on for me to completely move on.

You've answered your question then. Now be strong and do.it.

There is someone out there who will treat you much better than he did.

The question is, why are you responding to someone who dumped you for not having sex?

Block and delete. He's not your friend!

I kept responding because it is a habit of mine that I respond to texts and calls but for now on I'm not going to respond to his texts and calls anymore because I deserve better.

He's doing the whole, "Oh got it, throwing a tantrum to get sex didn't work. Now I have to play at being "nice" to her instead." So he's pulled out the romance novels to get an idea of how to act like he cares, but just try saying no to him again.

I'd almost bet my lunch money he throws a hissy fit then tells you what a "nice guy" he is and how you should sleep with him, because hey niceness in, sex should fall out.

Bottom line, ready my response to the other girl who posted about a guy she'd just started dating pressuring her to have sex.

And also, this guy is not your friend. Do you stay friends with people you say no to about a bad idea and then they dump you? No, so there's no reason to do it here. He's playing the nice card now to see if he can get "makeup sex" from you down the line.

Nope, maintain your boundaries, kick anyone out of your life who can't respect those, you will be so much happier for it.

He's doing the whole, "Oh got it, throwing a tantrum to get sex didn't work. Now I have to play at being "nice" to her instead." So he's pulled out the romance novels to get an idea of how to act like he cares, but just try saying no to him again.

I'd almost bet my lunch money he throws a hissy fit then tells you what a "nice guy" he is and how you should sleep with him, because hey niceness in, sex should fall out.

Bottom line, ready my response to the other girl who posted about a guy she'd just started dating pressuring her to have sex.

And also, this guy is not your friend. Do you stay friends with people you say no to about a bad idea and then they dump you? No, so there's no reason to do it here. He's playing the nice card now to see if he can get "makeup sex" from you down the line.

Nope, maintain your boundaries, kick anyone out of your life who can't respect those, you will be so much happier for it.

Problem is, they were never in a relationship.

Archived