Shaunhampo

I'm only typeing here to get something of my chest I don't need any replies but if you want go a head.

So basically what has happened is that yesterday(at writing time) some older kids started tying someone up with tape. So today(at writing time) I got kept in all lunch among others for not getting a teacher or helping the kid. 1. I have anxiety because I was attacked by an older kid so what am I going to do. 2. There were no teachers near by and we're all in one place. 3. It was clear something was going on from the crowd. Anyway that doesn't bother me to much. What bothers me is that I might be excluded for it, ,my mum will find out I get in trouble( unless she agrees)but then if she does then my mum will undoubtedly get into an argument with the school. But what bothers me most is that the head teacher is angry at us all and tommorow(at time of writing) I have to go to her office during form,but to complicate things, it is for a good thing and it is really frustrating that if I go I might get told of for being cheeky and still going after what happened, or if I don't go there will probably be another bad outcome.Something I didn't mention was that me and friend took another friend over as a joke( he was laughing aswell.) we weren't actually going to give him to them but I know if I argue with the teachers I'll be in deep trouble.

Basically I just want ed to get this of my chest I said before. Sorry for saying at time of writing so much, I just wanted to make sure someone didn't comment something athew days after it had happened.

Writing date: 26th may 2016

Are they cracking down on bullying bystanders at your school? Some places are using that as another form of prevention and accountability.

They were hitting and kicking the kid and I didn't even know they were doing it as a bullying thing let alone kicking, I didn't even know how much tape they put on until I tried to help the kid out. But I have this really strong feeling i will get excluded for the friend incident. But I know I'm going to have another massive confidence knock if my mum finds out, even if she is on my side, I know I'll have a confidence knock.

Archived