I dont know anymore what to do or think

Maria222

I have long distance relationship with a man who had in his past lot of woman. We have been togheter over a year and i really love him. He say me every day how much he love me. We have speak about family and marriage so many time. Only problem why its still havent happen is visa problems as he have difficults to get it. He say me just yesterday that i am only woman he ever want to get married.

But he add every day for his facebook and instagram many woman. And not just what ever kind of woman but these stile with perfect body and always half naked pictures girls. And every time he add he put some comments. Before was more flirty with lot of hearts or all kind of love animation. Now as we have fight about this so much he just write compliments. I am so tired about this. And he tells me that he do it just because he is borred, and he really dont care about these girls.

Anyway for Christmas he get from me I phone. And i find out that i can check hes things online and he dont have any ide about it. Ok maybe you think now its not right from me to act like this but in all this difficult situation where we are its the only way to find trust.

So sometimes i see he add new girls number to his list, sometimes i see these girls send him their pictures. But today i discoverd some girl naked body parts pictures. I didnt see her face, otherwise i would probably try to contact with this . I feel so powerless.

And I cant say him nothing because he dont know i see hes things. My trust level what already is so low is now under 0. I relly dont know anymore what to do.

From me he never ask any kind of naked pictures, never. Yes sometimes i have send to him some but after i see he delite thes from his phone. But now this i really dont know what to say to him.

In real life we see last time in new year, so its long time ago. I understand he have needs, but why he dont ask these needs from me, why always some new es, why????

Considering you're in a long-distance relationship he probably feels he can do whatever he wants with girls and you won't find out about it. He obviously isn't committed to you and should definitely not have naked pictures of another girl on his phone. You have argued over him adding girls online/saving their numbers/commenting on their pictures and so he knows this upsets you- if he cared about your feelings, he would stop doing it. He seems like a horrible person. There is no point continuing the relationship or marrying him as he clearly is already getting bored of you.

Yes we have meet in person in 3 times in 2 different countries and these times when we are togheter i have always control his phone. First time we see just 2 days when i was in travel with my mom. Second time we meet in same country and spend 2 weeks togheter. it was like 4 months after first meeting. I find his phone full of different girls chat and pictures but he say that he never belived we really meet again and probably speaking with me was like with others. I forgive him and he swear he dont act like this more, because now he love me. 3th time in this Christmas and New Year i look hes phone again. I wind there some chat but not something like this before. He say these things are just because he is borred and for fun. Again i say please i dont care its fun for you you need to respect me. But he know to speak so good with me. He speak always all black to white. He put me feel that i am some strange paranoid woman who dont trust. And he is good man. i hate myself that i love hime so much. And that i live so long way i cant speak with hime now face to face.

It sounds like it's not an exclusive or committed relationship since you've only met a few times. Why are you going through his phone every time you see him. Since you are so far apart he could have a real life girl friend locally, so why are you worried about social media pics?.

Yes we have meet in person in 3 times in 2 different countries. i live so long way i cant speak with hime now face to face.

What I'm going to post might hurt a bit, but I feel that it's still important to do.

Do you live in the States (or another difficult to immigrate to country) ?

You said he has VISA problems. Could it be that he is looking for you as a VISA provider?

I know its a terrible thing to imply, but it's the first explanation I could see for his behavior...

Actually, you know exactly what to expect from him - that he will save pictures of half naked girls and have flirtatious communications with them, whilst deleting any reference to you from his phone. He'll ignore your wishes, but tell you he loves you and wants to marry you; and by the way, he's got visa problems.

Which bits of this do you find appealing? If you were to imagine your ideal man, would he be like this?

You can regain your power really easily, by ditching this loser and having nothing more to do with him. As it is, it's a great effort to maintain the contact with him, and it's energy which would be better spent finding someone worthwhile.

Archived