Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary

Jaydunno

Today was suppose to be our 6th year together.

Today is the first time on this date that we are not together.

We made this date a big deal during our relationship. sometimes even when we made months together. I would always send her messages, call her give her something.

Idk how should I be feeling right now. What I do know is that I have a love of emotions and I can't tell anyone because not alot of my friends care nor do they understand.

First time in 6 years alone on this "special day" it's like a kick to my face. I know one day it will be just another day in the calendar but today it is not. I know alot of you have been through this...

You shouldn't be thinking about ANY of this stuff or your previous relationship.

NEVER EVER let your past dictate your future. You need to move on and get past this. Currently you are doing the opposite, dwelling and making yourself depressed.

Stop it

You shouldn't be thinking about ANY of this stuff or your previous relationship.

NEVER EVER let your past dictate your future. You need to move on and get past this. Currently you are doing the opposite, dwelling and making yourself depressed.

Stop it

I know and I will. It's just I was on facebook and it showed me everything I posted about us the previous years and what she posted for me and I just started thinking of how we lost that.

I know and I will. It's just I was on facebook and it showed me everything I posted about us the previous years and what she posted for me and I just started thinking of how we lost that.

Problem: lay off facebook. You are not a 14 year old teenage girl

Better yet, delete the crap, you are a grown man for christ's sakes.

: D

It's a mourning phase and it's okay. It will pass in time. I've survived it, and you will too. It's not nice, and it's lonesome, but it does and will become easier.

I know. It just feels weird and alone in a way. Just sitting here at work it just feels weird i'm not sure what to feel exactly.

Luckily I didnt put much stuff on fb so it's not bothering me, my ex did though so I hope she gets a lot of it today.

So what are your plans for this anniversary?

I plan on going faced for the third day in a row and this will be the last time I drink in a month.

Luckily I didnt put much stuff on fb so it's not bothering me, my ex did though so I hope she gets a lot of it today.

So what are your plans for this anniversary?

I plan on going faced for the third day in a row and this will be the last time I drink in a month.

Oh yeah, plans have already been made for today. I'm definitely going to drink with my friends. Yesterday I went out as well and I'm at work feeling it.

I refuse to stay home and depress myself to sleep. I'm at a poiint that if she chose to leave me than she did not love me.

Stop it

Don't think about purple elephants.

I just passed this exact date a few months ago myself, though we had already been broken up for a little less than a year at that point. You'll get through it! It hurts now, but eventually you'll wake up on this day and not even remember any significance of it.

I know. It will definitely will be a random day at one point. It's just today I guess makes me feel some type of way.

Archived