Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: She hates me now because I called the cops on her.

Platinum Member
    Maybe she's angry that you haven't chased her, begging and pleading. So she's going to get revenge by accusing you of being abusive.

Pure speculation, of course.

I'd advise all family members to block her from contacting them.

No restrainnng order, and I don't think she has. But I'm curious as to why she's concerned about her safety, when. She was the violent one?

Well, if she deals with things through violence, it would make sense that she would expect you to. Especially if her family is abusive - it's behaviour she sees as normal.

There is also the possibility that she is going to accuse you of abuse. It's not an uncommon tactic in abusive situations for the aggressor to paint the victim in the bad light.

So see about accessing some councelling or therapy, and STAY AWAY from her. Cut all contact. Make sure everyone you know knows to say nothing to her.

update: she texted my best friend, telling him that shes going to get a restraining order on me. but why? this is getting crazy. and out of hand I dont know what to do guys. she contacted both my best friend and my brother. is going on? im getting scared, what should i do?

do you guys think shes stalking me?

Platinum Member
    She assaulted you, several times. Just the act of not getting out of someones way on purpose is legally considered assault in most states. Grabbing you and hitting you and threatening you... yea she's physically assaulting and mentally abusing you. Not only should you have called the cops on her (good job), but my personal advice would be to sever all ties to her and never contact her ever again. And yes, press charges. She is a violent abuser.

Originally Posted by pandaofspdez
    update: she texted my best friend, telling him that shes going to get a restraining order on me. but why? this is getting crazy. and out of hand I dont know what to do guys. she contacted both my best friend and my brother. is going on? im getting scared, what should i do?

do you guys think shes stalking me?
    I would call the police now. Tell them EVERYTHING you've told us TO DATE, including the fact that you were going to call them first. Whatever ensues after that, they already have your version of events which can be backed up by your brother and best friend.

Platinum Member
    1. Do NOT contact her EVER again. You will end up being arrested if you do. Again, if you contact her in anyway shape or form, she will have you arrested and get a restraining order on you. Do not text her to smooth things out. Do not call her. Do not email her. Do not send her a singing telegram. Don't mistakenly wind up at the same bar that you know she hangs out at.

No contact, period. If you do not follow this advice, you will be extremely sorry. She's fired the first warning shot. The warning says "hey guess what? Contact me again please so that I can get you arrested. I'm a girl and they will believe that my ex-bf is harassing and abusing me rather than me abusing him.." And guess what... she's right. Never contact her again.

2. See number 1.

3. If you want, go to the police station and file a report. You don't have to file, but if you want to get everything on record, then do that. It might be a smart thing to do. If she goes to the police, they will tell her the same thing they will tell you at first. If you contact her again, and she has proof, then they can do something at that point. But you have to contact her again first. Please see 1. again for how to handle that.

The choice is yours man. You can be a smart person and lose her number, and avoid having anything to do with her at all (I wouldn't even discuss her with your friends at this point. Drop her as a subject entirely.) Or you can be a stupid person, and end up getting an expensive, embarrassing, time consuming, legal issue pressed upon you. Choose wisely.

This is the world of violence she operates in. So what if she gets one? You want no contact anyway.
    Originally Posted by pandaofspdez
    shes going to get a restraining order on me.

Originally Posted by chamachama
    1. Do NOT contact her EVER again. You will end up being arrested if you do. Again, if you contact her in anyway shape or form, she will have you arrested and get a restraining order on you. Do not text her to smooth things out. Do not call her. Do not email her. Do not send her a singing telegram. Don't mistakenly wind up at the same bar that you know she hangs out at.

No contact, period. If you do not follow this advice, you will be extremely sorry. She's fired the first warning shot. The warning says "hey guess what? Contact me again please so that I can get you arrested. I'm a girl and they will believe that my ex-bf is harassing and abusing me rather than me abusing him.." And guess what... she's right. Never contact her again.
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    This is the world of violence she operates in. So what if she gets one? You want no contact anyway.
    Agree with the above wholeheartedly. If this girl wanted to get a restraining order on you, why hasn't she already done so? Why is she contacting your brother and your friend about it? She damn well knows they will tell you what she has said. She is trying to manipulate you. She wants you to contact her. She is inciting trouble. She wants trouble. You have been warned. Stay the heck away from her.

Originally Posted by Blue68
    Agree with the above wholeheartedly. If this girl wanted to get a restraining order on you, why hasn't she already done so? Why is she contacting your brother and your friend about it? She damn well knows they will tell you what she has said. She is trying to manipulate you. She wants you to contact her. She is inciting trouble. She wants trouble. You have been warned. Stay the heck away from her.
    yeah she done it today again, she texted my best friend. she really wants a reaction out of me..

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice