Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: She hates me now because I called the cops on her.

Originally Posted by pandaofspdez
    UPDATE: its been a week, since I heard from her. I want to talk to her. Maybe we can get things back to normal? Maybe she cooled off. I dont know. I think about what happened A LOT. And I think about her a lot too. Of how things used to be before any of this happened.
    dude what the ****

Do what you want, but at this point no one's gonna want to hear you complain that you walked back into a boxing ring and ended up getting punched.

You might want to consider some form of therapy to explore why in the world you'd even entertain the idea of hanging around with this woman again.

Update: I still think about it, and I can't stop thinking about it. I get headaches. thinking about. I dont know why I can't let this go, its been 3 weeks now. I just wonder why? why would she do this to me? I wonder If she thinks about it too.

I wonder if she thinks what she did was wrong too, you know? I helped her in a tough spot. When her family was being abusive.

I want to tell her how I feel, and how she hurt me. but everyone is saying "don't". How can I move on from this? When it plays over and over in my head, im sorry guys. I just dont know how to overcome this. But I appreciate it.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Probably calling a domestic abuse hotline would give you a lot of tips on how to overcome something like this .

Because it was so intense. This is the norm for her....business as usual. Read up on stuff pertaining to this to help frame this in your mind. Then you will be able to put it in a mental folder named "mess may 16" and archive it. The mistake many people make is thinking they can delete stuff completely or that it has to run in the foreground forever.
    I dont know why I can't let this go

I'm of the unpopular opinion that if I hit you, I'm fair game. It's not OK to hit someone, period. It's not OK to be expected not to defend yourself because your attacker is a female, either.

So, I agree with most everyone else - you were right to call the police. This is domestic violence. You may care about this girl, but to me it doesn't sound like you actually need to be friends. She sounds pretty toxic, and things like this tend to escalate if they are allowed to happen at all.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    The mistake many people make is thinking they can delete stuff completely or that it has to run in the foreground forever.
    what do you mean by this ?

Updated:

She texted my brother today, she wanted to know how I was acting, and that she wanted to know for her safety, like ? That dosent make any sense ! What do you think k she's up to?

She's up to no good. I'd ask your brother not to communicate with her any further. She's a violent person. Cut her out of your life completely.

Building a case against you? Did either of you get a restraining order after this? Has she had them in the past...either filed them or placed against her?
    She texted my brother today, she wanted to know how I was acting, and that she wanted to know for her safety, like ?

I know I'm a bit late to the party but ......

Originally Posted by thejigsup
    Yes, you were wrong. You're a big, strong, man and you were scared of a girl? Oh come on now! Scaredy cat that had to slam a door on her foot. Big man. Yeah, right. Notice she had bigger cajones and didn't call the cops on you. She could have, but she was the bigger person.l
    ..... what a ridiculously antiquated post! I actually thought it was some kind of sarcastic joke when I first started reading it. The goading is pure nasty!

Besides, how in the world do you know he's a "big, strong man". She may be twice the size of him for all you know! Regardless, when someone is going crazy on you why wouldn't you be scared? He might not have been scared for himself but at how things were going to escalate. He may have been scared that, as the man, he was the one who was most likely going to be the one get the blame.

OP, I've read your updates. As Blue Ridge says, it sounds like she's up to no good. You have to let this go. There's too much hostility here to get any sense of normality back.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice