How to attract girls?

kevin thomas

What is your goal?

Confidence is #1 and the only way to get confident is to overcome the fear of rejection. Which means, you have to get rejected OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Up until you reach a point where you no longer care about rejection.

At that point, your confidence will be high. And women LOVE confidence.

It's also #s game. Think of it like finding a job. For every 100 places you apply, you might get 1 call back. Same with girls. For every 10-20 girls you approach you might get 1 hit.

Remember, the best looking guys, the biggest players get rejected on REGULAR basis. It's all part of the game.

Figure out what you want (sex or long term relationship) cause the approach for each is completely opposite.

There's not one universal look or personality that appeals to everyone. Just be yourself..that's the most confident thing there is. Be outgoing, smile, say hi to everyone. That makes you more approachable and friendlier. After a few times if they smile back,etc... you can start a conversation about something.

Honestly? Most relationships happen between people who come into regular contact with each other by some means... Without frequent exposure to the person in some form, you have a lot more ice to break.

Maybe playing the numbers game is good advice for you? Maybe it isn't... There's also value in hedging your bets or cherry-picking... If you really want to lower rate of rejection, you should probably focus on women you have things in common with... Of course, this is going to limit the number of dates you get, so if pure quantity is your target just shoot lower... This also depends on what you value in a woman... Odds are no man will land himself multiple women with PhD's and a thriving career who can challenge him intellectually in a weekend... Not that education is all that matters, but I think it demonstrates the point effectively...

I think as men we're taught a false-sense that the acceptance by women represents the pinnacle of social acceptance and male value... Truth is they're mostly more self-conscious than we are. Only difference is they're a bit pickier before getting in bed with someone (can you blame them?)...

You've given virtually no details, so it's impossible to give more specific advice than this...

If your of age.

1) work in the oilfield

2) drive a lifted 3/4 ton pick up truck she should need a step ladder to be able to get in

3) grow a beard and let your hair grow out

4) if you don't already start dippin ( Copenhagen drives the pretty girls wild)

Now seriously be confident in yourself, have a sense of humor and don't come across as needy

If your of age.

1) work in the oilfield

2) drive a lifted 3/4 ton pick up truck she should need a step ladder to be able to get in

3) grow a beard and let your hair grow out

4) if you don't already start dippin ( Copenhagen drives the pretty girls wild)

Now seriously be confident in yourself, have a sense of humor and don't come across as needy

Now I know where I went wrong...

I had a Honda, only had peach fuzz, worked in a restaurant, puked when I tried Copenhagen and acted desperate.

I think it also depends on what kind of girl you are wanting to attract. Personally, being timid is a big turn off. Let the girls clearly know you're interested and be a man about it!

Better to be a bold douche than a less bold guy of good character, huh? How's selecting men based on boldness working out for you?

I don't consider myself unattractive, in fact I've been told I'm good-looking quite a lot. But still girls are just not interested in me. I'm guessing its something to do with my personality but I have no idea

There's little worse than being told by multiple women who would never in a million years date you, how wonderful you are.

Be confident, bold, and daring!

Right, so for many guys what you're saying is "don't be yourself". Be yourself, but be something more than yourself and then you'll be acceptable....except you'll always know that you're only acceptable if you're you+ confident or you+ super fit or you+ whatever else.

Can we just take the more timid guys out back and shoot them all? No women will miss us....heck, many would be happy to pull the trigger.

We all can't be bold and daring, TMIfune! I am just saying what works! When I was younger, I was timid and didn't have the confidence I have now to be successful and close the deal! Fortune favors the bold! It is about being comfortable in your own skin, not falling apart being rejected, and being who you are!

Honestly, the more metrosexual guys become the better my chances are

We all can't be bold and daring, TMIfune! I am just saying what works! When I was younger, I was timid and didn't have the confidence I have now to be successful and close the deal! Fortune favors the bold! It is about being comfortable in your own skin, not falling apart being rejected, and being who you are!

Honestly, the more metrosexual guys become the better my chances are

I'm not disagreeing with you about what works.....I'm just saying that for many guys the message is literally you don't deserve to be accepted unless you are something more than you actually are. That's a crappy feeling.

Okay, I see your point. But, you have to have pollen to attract the honey bees it is the way the game is played. I rather school this young man now so he doesn't have to learn this the hard way.

Yeah, I'm with you....I'm just bemoaning that the "prize" you get for playing the game is someone who wouldn't want to be with you if you weren't playing at being something other than what you are. Don't mind me, I'm going back to my lonely little hovel where I belong.

Be confident. have a hobby. Walk with confidence. dress nicely. stay clean. shave. cologne. gym. have friends. have a life.

youll be attracting girls left and right.

Wish it were that simple, lol!!

OP; what do you do presently to get girl's attention? What is your life like?

Wish it were that simple, lol!!

OP; what do you do presently to get girl's attention? What is your life like?

It really is... It really, really is... Sure it starts with baby steps and learning what each step means (Confidence; Appearance; Hygiene; Social Circle; Excercise/Diet; Hobbies/Passions/Lifestyle), but it truly is that simple.

But honestly kevin thomas, you're thinking backwards imho. Trying to get the girl's attention is what every male in the room is probably already trying as well. Find out if she's worth YOUR attention.. (Don't get what I mean, watch the movie Hitch to start (cheesy movie, but it works!))

That's where simply walking up to her, introducing yourself, and asking a basic question that you were curious about with her is your first start. The rest, I dunno, you'll have to give us more to go by and understand is going [wrong] for you.

Be confident. have a hobby. Walk with confidence. dress nicely. stay clean. shave. cologne. gym. have friends. have a life.

youll be attracting girls left and right.

No no no don't shave and let your hair grow out, they dig the mountain man look

Archived