Threesome

Jack3d

My gf and I (32 and 35 yrs old) have been together just for 8 months and she's pretty conservative in bed. Nothing crazy, but she's GREAT at what she does, no matter how simple. She is the true definition of a blonde bombshell. So we were talking to a couple we know very well the other night and they secretly shared that they have threesomes every once in a while. After they had left, my gf asked me if I had ever had one and I was truthful and told her no. She then told me that she doesn't think she could go down on another woman, but does get turned on by other attractive women when she's drinking and would mess around if given the opportunity. I was shocked and kinda impressed. It was like she was hinting to me that she would have a threesome with me, but would then backtrack by saying something like, "you could only do me, no swapping if that were to ever happen..." and then laugh it off. Then make another rule, and laugh it off again. So what is she thinking? Does she secretly want to do this? Maybe have a small urge? Because I've never done it and it wouldn't cause friction as we're pretty open with one another. Maybe i should slowly push the envelope?

If it's something you really want to do, then you could probably testing the waters. It sounds as if your girlfriend is as least open entertaining the notion.

Tread carefully, however. You think that this wouldn't cause any issues in your relationship, but that's just an educated guess based on what you know about how you and your girlfriend are together; you won't know for sure how you'll both react unless and until you actually try it, so just know that you are taking a risk, so, ask yourself; how badly do you want to experience this badly? And can you abide by the ground rules that your girlfriend is setting, even in the heat of the moment? Because, again, you are taking a risk.

Also, if it starts to look like your girlfriend is "all talk" when it comes to this, don't keep pushing the issue.

Generally speaking threesomes can become very complicated with unexpected ramifications if you not know what you are doing . If you are in a serious relationship i wouldn't recommend it . On the other hand if it's just a relationship and you wouldn't mind messing it I would say go for it .

This is actually a REALLY controversial topic. There is a good episode of "Penn & Teller: Bull****!" on this revolving around polygamous relationships. It's about people that have multiple partners, and are still perfectly happy with their current love/marriage, they just wanted a little something more physically. Society looks down on them, but the couples they showed were perfectly happy and healthy, they had normal families, jobs, etc. Some people a truly open to living that way. We are all sexual creatures after all, it's just our intelligence and social/cultural beliefs that have told us it is "wrong" or "inappropriate" to be physical with more than open person, even though other living species on Earth do it.

This kind of thing honestly happens. I don't know if I would ever ask another woman to do that, especially someone I had strong feelings for because I'd be afraid of jeopardizing our relationship and feelings for one another introducing a third person into the mix. But, if it's something you two wanna do JUST for sexual gratification, I don't really see anything wrong with it. I'd tread cautiously; I'd poke around with some questions again one evening if you are that curious about it. I'd try to get an honest answer out of her if she was really thinking about it or just joking.

Threesomes are playing with fire. Many people cannot handle the aftermath. I could maybe understand wanting one to spice things up after being together for many years or if you are both poly-amorous but, if you are regular people, going for one at just 8 months seems like kind of disrespectful to each other/ an indication that something is lacking from your relationship.

I personally think the best threesomes are among three single people.

But I certainly think it's something you can discuss. I don't believe it's an automatic relationship ruiner, although I've not been in that situation myself. Can't hurt to explore. Maybe it's just something you end up talking about when having sex. That might be as far as she's willing to go.

Sometimes talk is just talk. Wouldn't go down on another woman, would need drinks in her, you aren't allowed to touch...sounds to me like a lady who is just exploring the topic of her being attracted to other women sometimes in what she feels is a safe place - you and the commited relationship.

I wouldn't push the envelope but consider it an invitation for more dialogue on sexuality. Which is awesome.

Maybe it's an opportunity to explore new options in bed.. doesn't have to be a threesome. And that would be a big leap from conservative in bed to inviting others in ... Why not explore some other spice the two of you can do first and see ?

I don't recommend doing threesome with somebody your serious with. Her view on you will change. She could think/talk about it all the time if something goes wrong in the relationship.. Especially if the other person really turns you on. This is based on my experience.

Archived