Caught by mother in law!!!

Hey guys,

So me and my fiance were having alittle fun at my in-laws house. We were sitting watching a movie in the other lounge with the lights off. Things got a little heated and we ended up having alittle fun. One thing led to another, and she started giving me amazing head. I'm standing there in the other lounge room getting some amazing head. My fiance is on her knees and im standing up enjoying my time. As I turn and look side to side because of how much I'm enjoying it, I look out the window and what do I see? 2 eyes staring straight at me in absolute SHOCK! It was her mother peaking to see what we were up to!! It was the most embarrassing moment of both our lives. I just needed to get out of there as quick as possible. Now I dont know what to do! How do I face my mother in law.... and would she have told the father?!?!?!??! I dont wanna step foot at my fiances house ever again.

By the way, her family are ultra religious. No sex before marriage, no kissing, no nothing. Although me and her have done everything. I never wanted her parents to know anything....

Any advice on what to do? Do I go over again and buy the mother a gift? Do I act like nothing happened???? I'm so embarrassed. My fiance is only 20. Im 23.

If they are smart then they will pretend they didn't see it, and you will pretend it didn't happen. Getting a gift or whatever would sort of force them to acknowledge the situation.

There's a good chance that mom didn't tell dad, especially if he is the "freak out" type.

I'm guessing/hoping they like you as a future son in law?

You don't bring it up. Hold your dignity by acting like nothing happened. You and your fiancée are adults and the act was consensual. BUT, like Victoria said, you both were disrespectful inside their home.

I mean seriously, they aren't going to forbid their daughter from marrying you.

In the future... No sexy time at an in-laws' house (in this case they aren't inlaws yet). Wait til you guys get your own home to fool around. Huge no-no. Take it as a lesson learned.

The thing is me and the mother have a really good relationship. I dont want it to turn sour. She always thought of me as a really good decent guy. Now she'll think I'm some dodgy sexual predator. The whole family absolutely loves me. Now I dont know how to face them, especially the mother.

My fiance was freaking out even more than I currently am. She was so scared. When I left she locked herself in the room and didnt want to make any eye contact with the mother.

I never wanted her parents to know anything....

If you didn't want them to know anything, why would you do that in their house?

Either way, let it go. No gift or saying anything. But if they say something to you, you should probably apologize profusely.

Now she'll think I'm some dodgy sexual predator.

You're an engaged couple. Sexual experimentation is sort of expected when you're engaged.

Please stop overreacting. Go get a margarita.

As for your fiancée... Yea it's embarrassing on her, but she's the one who volunteered to go down on you to begin with. She has to own up to that as an adult.

Definitely a lesson learnt. We seriously thought everyone was sound asleep!!!

I cant stop replaying the moment I made eye contact with her mother, and each time its eating me inside!!!

So what do you all reckon? Best thing to do is just go over and act as if absolutely nothing happened???? Its going to be hard to keep a straight face but I'll definitely try.

I can bet they won't say a word, OP.

They're probably still in shock lol. Then again, maybe not.

Parents know more than we give them credit for....

Yes, parents usually do know more than we give them credit for. My only question here is why was she OUTSIDE her own house trying to get a look at what you two were doing? So odd...if she was trying to see if you two were still awake she most likely would have gone into the room you two were in silently. That is that part of the story that would bug me.

I echo what the others posters said about not doing that in a house other than your own if you didn't want to get caught.

The way the house is situated, they have a second bathroom out in an extension of the house, she must have gone to that bathroom and on her way back in, peak in to see what we were doing??? Im not sure. But definitely paying he price now for not doing it in the privacy of my own home....

You and your fiance were disrespectful together, so this is not just on you. At the same time, kind of weird........ what on earth she was doing outside the window looking and creeping about. Anyway, let your gf deal with her parents. Keep in mind that they are adults and actually know more about sex than you do by virtue of sheer years of experience....lol.... Pretend like nothing happened and that's that. I doubt his mother will say anything simply because then she'd also have to explain her rather odd behavior too.....

I think it was incredibly disrespectful on several fronts. 1) at the parents' house, 2) in a common area, and 3) knowing their more puritanical leanings. Ultimately, it being her parents' home, it was on her to know better than you what antics you could pull off, but it really is a pretty universal no-brainer.

That out of the way, as others have said, all you can really do is carry on. Exercise an appropriate level of PDA (or lack-there-of) and continue on like normal. Her mom's probably not gonna be too thrilled about you for awhile, but it's a good thing you're not marrying her then.

Yes I get that its disrespectful. So what can I do going forward? Im still in shock and so embarrassed. I dont know what to do. I wanna act normal and like nothing happened but I know I wont be able to keep a straight face. Just thinking about what happened I'm hitting my head on the wall

Why not give up the charade now of being a chaste couple? You got caught. I get that what is taboo is hot. But you guys are talking marriage, so time to grow up and be real.

Hiding in a room from mama is silly. Your gf has to handle her family first. Then you just take their lead.

But give up the show and opt for respect instead. It'll be easier to show respect if you act like grown ups on par with her folks, not kids afraid to get found out now.

Just my two cents.

That's it, Wiseman.

"They were you once too."

I recall, some months before we got married, we were almost "caught" in my parents' kitchen. Mum and Dad had gone to bed hours before, but Mum (who had a very light step, like myself) came downstairs. I'll never forget the fright we got LOL.

LOL. Weren't we awful, I mean... so sinful, and not even married, yet.

Archived