I don't know what to do! :(

annonymous123

A long time ago, my friends started fighting. I wasn't around. When I came online, they started yelling at me, and blaming me for them fighting. This went on for many months. Most of my friends hated me. They ignored, yelled, and scowled at me. A few months ago, I blocked them from all my social media. They would create accounts and yell at me. I felt sad. I ended up getting depressed. I told all of them to stop, but they didn't. One of my friends (we fixed our friendship with him) he uploaded a video on YouTube completely lying and calling me out for apparently being rude, and gossiping. That was a complete lie. I couldn't escape. I ended up getting really depressed. He eventually apologized, and made an apology video, and tore down the old one. Then, I was planning a skit for my YouTube channel, and he kept ruining it. He would destroy buildings, mess around and he knew we wouldn't have much time for this, but he continued. One of my other friends happened to be in a skype call that I was not in. He said, "I'm blowing up this idiot's builds. Such a stupid person." I kicked him from the skit, and I blocked him. A few months ago, he started spamming me on YouTube. Saying things like. "You can't escape me, I'm haunting you forever." And I repeatedly blocked him, but he continued to make new accounts. My parents saw this, and started yelling at me, because they thought I had did something wrong. I had no choice but to unblock him. He ended up apologizing. We eventually became good friends again, and now I am great friends with him again. Remember those people at the beginning of the story? Yeah. After all those things, my other friends continued to be friends with them. And they still are. I felt depressed, sad, angry, and jealous of them. I felt jealous, because all they do is attack me. And for my other friends, they act like the sweetest things. I asked my friend if I could be added to a call with them, and try to solve things. He added me. I joined and I apologized for everything, and my life had been rough, some of them cared, some of them didn't. Most people just left the call. One person said this. "Alright, who put the depression juice in the punch? Ain't no Advil gonna fix this." Then she left. I felt angry. None of them ended up being my friends. I'm confused on what to do now. I'm completely jealous of my other friends. They get to be friends with those people who hate me, and they're really close, and I feel like sometimes they abandon me to go hang out with them. So they get to be friends with them so easy, yet I'm over here, struggling so hard, trying to fix things and rebuild our friendship, and it always crumbles. I'm jealous, depressed, sad, angry and weak. What should I do now?

Friends build you up, they don't tear you down and verbally abuse you. They are not real friends.

Stop adding any new accounts to your social media after you block them, you have to realize and if you don't realize it off me telling you, when you block someone on social media and a then sudden stranger pops up requesting you add them ITS WHO YOU JUST BLOCKED! don't add anyone new to your accounts. They can't attack you on your accounts if you don't add them. Sorry these people are being so horrible to you.

Archived