What should I do?

When your life becomes a routine is the worst you start expecting more or a change for instance, but theres a reason for everything and maybe is time to realize the fact of what is really going on.

Even if I know deep inside that I could be with someone new, even though I have chances I am not willing to take them. The time that my "girlfriend" the love of my life according to life so I said, did me wrong I felt like the world completely stopped I cried that night like I never did before ran out of tears as you would describe.

An old friend was driving by and pick me up, for the first time I felt alone again and honestly I don't want to get involved with someone else maybe because of the fact that I have a problem with letting go and I dont think I could go through that again it's just too depressing living like that and once you really give a about somebody no matter how ty the person might be how could you fall back?

How could you not love them anymore?

I have some friends or better said had, that supported me in time of pain.It was my first love and she had cheated on me 😞 shame, hate, and despised agains someone begin to run through my vain.

Thats when I realized i didnt need a girlfriend anymore, all I needed was to do me for once and so I did I had plenty of fun during last summer, cant even believe next sat is My birthday and I have to stress about it. I want to have a good time but what is really a good to me? I dont even have sex as constant as I will like. I could by doing the wrong thing but I feel confused... This girl that goes to mcd every night is always hitting on me and I think she is cute and all but last time I saw her she asked me to go with her to the bar for a bit on my brake, offered to buy me a drink and everything but how could I do that to someone I love? I just can't even if my hear brakes into a million pieces, even then I will need some time to let my self love someone else!!!

My best mistake and the deepest fear , but yet managed to stand infront of people. And pretend happiness, pretend that my life is great but Im sorry I cant keep doing it God as my witness Im too deep into this feelings Im going to blownup like fireworks...

Maybe there is someone better put there for me. I guess Ill just have to find out...

Focus on yourself right now you need to find you start making goals to better yourself workout, higher paying job,new car or something little like a good hair cut do things that make you feel good. Do this things will get better trust me bro

Focus on yourself right now you need to find you start making goals to better yourself workout, higher paying job,new car or something little like a good hair cut do things that make you feel good. Do this things will get better trust me bro

Thankz man I think thats what I should really do although i love her i cant let them get to me

Archived