kaa

why do i feel that my roommate is secretly texting m boyfriend? Our's is a long distance relationship, but every time he comes to visits me, we spend time in my apartment, my roommate is always there butting in and speaking him to him, she flirts with him, and the worst part is i feel that he reciprocates and he enjoys it!

there was one time when we didn't speak for a month because he was "always busy with work". During when my roommate had texted him to call her coz she had a doubt in a class project, and he readily did call her, they spoke for 8 minutes! My roommate told me about this anyways. When i called him a week later to speak we spoke normally but he never mentioned that he spoke to her. I have seen him checking out girls in front of me, but thats normal for any guy!

He never calls/ texts me because he says he busy with work! He did not even come to my graduation, he was also not ready to visit me for our anniversary, i didn't say anything. Assuming that i would be hurt he came to visit me that day.

We hardly speak or disagree about anything, mostly its physical. Sometimes i feel like he just wants sex. I think he's not interested in me anymore, and my roommate can sense that!

Should i breakup with him? i can't take this anymore! i have a career to think about too!

Archived