He Left Without Even Saying Goodbye But I Want Him Back, What Should I Do?

TheyNeverLoved

I met this guy on instagram; he was the one who messaged me first; he complemented my looks and he's handsome and has a good body, he was nice, sweet and funny. But before we had a real conversation I told him that I may find it hard to trust him because I've trusted the wrong people too much and I'm afraid that he's just like the ones whos gonna make you feel so special then leaves you hanging. but he told me that i could trust him and he will never let me down. I didnt believe him at first. But as we talked all day till midnight about random stuff to personal things And I asked him questions about himself and I think he answered them all honestly, I realized that I have every reason to trust him. Btw we have 7 hours between us. I would sleep so late and wake up so esrly just to talk to him.I sacrificed my sleep for him and he did too. I couldn't take him off my mind and I knew that I had fallen in love with a stranger. It wasn't what I've expected. He seemed so sincere when he told me that he loves me and will never let me down. For the first time in a long time I have trusted someone again.

We talked everyday, but i was always the one who started the conversation. We had fights because I was getting jealous of the girls commenting on his instagrsm posts and sometimes he takes too long to reply. Once again, I questioned his love for me but then he told me that I should trust him because he loves me.

I fell for that again. He then put my name on his profile on instagram with a kissing couple emoji. I thoug he really loved me because he wasnt ashamed to show people that im his'. As we got into a deeper relationship we exchanged photos then i sent him something I shouldn't have. I trusted him because he promised me to keep it private. I was having the time of my life with him because even though he's far away i could feel he really cares for me. I was so in love with him that I planned our future together, from meeting each other in person to living together, getting married, having our honeymoon, having kids, to living in belgium or netherlands and to sexting. He seemed to put up with my plans for he planned it with me, he seeemed so interested too. He could also put up with all my drama and stuff. I told him that if he leaves me I would go insane, and I can't afford losing him right in that moment, then he told me that he will love me for a really long time.

Every 'I love you' he told felt so real. I have never loved anyone as much as I loved him. The though of losing him brings me to tears.

Everything was so magical until yesterday he woke up and realized that he doesn't love me anymore.

I was waiting for him to wake up, I was waiting for a reply that I never got. I shrugged off the thought that he's no longer interested in me because I trust him so much, so i was so worried about him. I cried all night not knowing why he doesnt text me back. I had so many questions in my head, I told myself that when i wake up in the morning, he has got a reply but there were no messages at all. I checked my instagram following and saw that he's online on instagram cuz he followed a bunch of people. I felt so happy to know hes safe but so devastated to know he didnt even click on my messages because there was no 'seen' sign below it. I then checked his profile and my name is gone from his profile and.... he blocked me! i bursted into tears not knowing what went wrong between the two of us. I couldnt imagine that Its happening again; trusting someone whos not worthy of my trust. I sent him a message on fb and his two instsgram accounts asking him from what i did wrong, to "i thought you loved me" to "i thought what we had was real" to "even if you dont love me anymore i still love you" and soo on. i sent him so many messages and i never got a single reply. he didnt even read it. I know sooner he's going block me from every account he has on social media.p and i would lose every way of communication we have.

It hurts more than it should be. I'm losing my mind and my eyes are swelling from sll the tears from last night up to right now. Today is dragging on. How could I wake up without him telling me "i love you"?

From the very beginning i rold him that i was afraid that one day he'll just disappear and so he did. I remember how he told me he would not let me down but he did. I am questioning everything he told me but I still want him back, I literally cant breathe anymore. He is the best thing ive ever had but why did he have to treat me like a joke. I hate how i would rather him ill than not love me anymore or did he ever even love me at all? Our love felt so real and magical and I have know idea what went wrong. I have got so many unanswered questions. Maybe I asked for too much? maybe i wasnt good enough? maybe i wasnt pretty enough? i dont even know why hes doing this to me. He wont talk to me. I need himm i love him so much. How could I make him love me again?

I know this is hard, but you never met each other, right? Did you ever speak on the phone or video chat?

I don't think it's possible to truly fall in love with someone you have never even met. You experienced a strong infatuation.

It's terrible that he cut it off like that, with no explanation. People can be cruel, sometimes. Maybe he's not really who he says he is. Maybe he met someone else. You really might never know. But you still have to live your life and be happy. Don't let a man halfway across the world whom you never met ruin your happiness.

Okay take a deep breath, its going to be okay.

I know many people say you can't fall in love with someone you haven't met and I disagree with that. I have experienced it, I was young, I met an ex online and was very much in love with him before we even met (we talked on and off for a few years). Having said that I realize looking back on it that any feelings I felt for him before we met were very much based on a fantasy that was not true or real.

I know what you're feeling feels so real to you, but you were in love with an image, online relationships are very heavily based on fantasy and in a sense not reality at all. This sounds like it could have been out of an episode of Catfish. I know this is going to hurt but based on this I don't think he was ever serious about it, I think he was probably just playing a game, a role- if he even was who he claimed to be at all. I'm really sorry this happened to you. Investing that much time and energy on someone who haven't met is dangerous.

Okay take a deep breath, its going to be okay.

I know many people say you can't fall in love with someone you haven't met and I disagree with that. I have experienced it, I was young, I met an ex online and was very much in love with him before we even met (we talked on and off for a few years). Having said that I realize looking back on it that any feelings I felt for him before we met were very much based on a fantasy that was not true or real.

I know what you're feeling feels so real to you, but you were in love with an image, online relationships are very heavily based on fantasy and in a sense not reality at all. This sounds like it could have been out of an episode of Catfish. I know this is going to hurt but based on this I don't think he was ever serious about it, I think he was probably just playing a game, a role- if he even was who he claimed to be at all. I'm really sorry this happened to you. Investing that much time and energy on someone who haven't met is dangerous.

What you said is the cold harsh truth i wouldnt want to hear or read but have to accept. Youre right, maybe what we had was nothing but a fantasy but how could it Hurt this bad when it's all just a delusion? I shouldve saw it coming, well, i did see it coming but i wanted to live in the delusion that was the only thing that made me happy. Thanks for the advice.

What you said is the cold harsh truth i wouldnt want to hear or read but have to accept. Youre right, maybe what we had was nothing but a fantasy but how could it Hurt this bad when it's all just a delusion? I shouldve saw it coming, well, i did see it coming but i wanted to live in the delusion that was the only thing that made me happy. Thanks for the advice.

It hurts because even if it was a fantasy your feelings and emotions are real. You unfortunately invested all your emotions, hopes, dreams and happiness in something and someone that wasn't real, but it doesn't make your emotions any less valid. It seems like you were kind of using this relationship to run away from the reality of their own life. I'm very sorry for what your going through.

Maybe see if you can work on focusing on the reality of your life, if there are other issues in your life see if they can be worked on so you can find other things that will make you happy.

It hurts because even if it was a fantasy your feelings and emotions are real. You unfortunately invested all your emotions, hopes, dreams and happiness in something and someone that wasn't real, but it doesn't make your emotions any less valid. It seems like you were kind of using this relationship to run away from the reality of their own life. I'm very sorry for what your going through.

Maybe see if you can work on focusing on the reality of your life, if there are other issues in your life see if they can be worked on so you can find other things that will make you happy.

Thank you for your advice. i appreciate it so much. and i think i really did use it to run away from the reality of my own life and this heartbreak doesnt hurt less than the ones who had real relationships.

Very believable...Believe him...He can't anymore. Move on and find other social activities and get on dating apps to occupy your mind and your time and proactively, productively move on and find someone who does care.

He has blocked me everywhere. "im sorry, i cant anymore"

Archived