ex bf wants to talk again ?

I was being kindof rude to my ex-bf whenever we met.. It just happened like that. he only ended it and I generally get mad at him whenever I see him..

he was drunk one night and he asked his friends why I was like that.. and they told him whats wrong with her being like that.. how else do you expect her to be after what u did to her.. he said I already feel bad about it..

he came and spoke to me alone and asked me why I was being rude.. I told him I don't know, it isn't intentional though and I am sorry about it....

he then sent a text saying htat he hated that we don't talk anymore... to which I agreed.. and he asked what we should do about it.. he told me we should try to become normal.. and we should try to talk more. he asked me what I wanted..

what is he trying to do ?

What did he do that makes you talk dis to him now?

I'm wondering if its even worth your while to talk to him at all if what he did is so bad that you can't forgive it and instead keep talking to him so that you can treat him mean?

What is he trying to do is irrelevant. What is it you're trying to accomplish? Why do you still talk to him if he's an ex and "after what he did to you" (whatever that is???)

Try being indifferent when you see him rather than being rude. The past is the past. You need to move on. Staying angry won't help you.

Since you and him bump into each other in social settings, my guess is that he is simply wanting to keep the peace.

Why ruin nights out because of the past?

I wouldn't advise being friends with him but as adults you should be able to be civil to one another and stop ruining your night, his night and everyone else's night.

and he asked what we should do about it.. he told me we should try to become normal.. and we should try to talk more.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

I think your anger reminds him of how he might have hurt you.

Asking you to keep that yourself is a little self serving . . .but at the same time probably best for everyone concerned.

Like others have said. .If you'll be crossing paths with him, just be indifferent or civil.

I think you are looking for the comment `we should talk more' to be something much more than it is.

I agree.

I would like to ask one more thing..

I have another question to ask.

Generally when we are all in a gang, playing card games or something... He always keeps patting my back or trying to shake my hand... Or somethung like that... and talks a lot to me... I talk back normally and leave it except those two days when I showed I was mad. .. And last night he drunk and went back home and texted goodnight...

Is he being normal or am I not supposed to overthink it? As if i did the same thing he won't respond.

I always get the vibe that he still likes me when we are around together... But we don't text much or talk.. and only that day he told we should try to talk more.

I am seriously confused. If I should let go or what.

If you want to be bf/gf again make sure he is not stringing you along maybe for casual.

And last night he drunk and went back home and texted goodnight.I always get the vibe that he still likes me when we are around together... But we don't text much or talk.

I think you are reading too much into it. You are looking for signs that just aren't there.

A pat on the back or anything similar is simply a familiarity between you and because he is not interested in getting back with you, he doesn't even think twice about it.

If he thought you read it that way he would either stop or look for a hook up.

As I said, be indifferent.

He is happy to push for friendship because he no longer has feelings towards you, but you need more time to get over it.

Perhaps try expanding your social circle ?

Archived