• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow!! Here in Holland there is zero attention for trigeminal neuralgia awareness day, although i remembered on my own... This needs to be a worldwide thing and there needs to be more awareness to maybe eventually find a cure for everyone!

I am still terrified that it'll come back one day, i think i will always live with that fear

• Like 1
Wow!! Here in Holland there is zero attention for trigeminal neuralgia awareness day, although i remembered on my own... This needs to be a worldwide thing and there needs to be more awareness to maybe eventually find a cure for everyone!

I am still terrified that it'll come back one day, i think i will always live with that fear

I was so excited to see it!

• 2 months later...
Ooh scary, i saw the thread was updated and i got worried!! Glad to read you're still doing well!!!!! Me too, for 13 months now already and 11 months free of meds! Will be a great Christmas for both is us, applying to be really grateful for!! Xxx

I am so glad you are still well , Sara!! Yes, I have no twinges at all !! I am so so happy. It will be a blessed Christmas!

Oh so good to hear!!! Been reading back our threads a while ago and unbelievable what we've been through! No more taking things for granted, feel blessed every day, especial given how extremely difficult it is to get rid of this pain and how it doesn't happen more often than that it is successful!

Exactly. Be so happy for every single minute without that pain.