Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the bus-off the bus, Life as a Military Spouse

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared

On the bus-off the bus, Life as a Military Spouse

My husband was supposed to fly out today. They had to fly back here because the hydraulic line on the landing gear ruptured. Came back here for repair. Tried to take off again and had another snag . I hadnít heard from him in hours so I just aimlessly drove around upset.

Came home sat at the black TV screen not seeing anything. Then got word from him that their third attempt to take off is happening . Just sat here crying into my nachos .

Platinum Member
    oh love ....how long will the journey take so he can call and reassure you xxx hugs vic xxxx

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    oh love ....how long will the journey take so he can call and reassure you xxx hugs vic xxxx
    Hopefully, he can let me know soon. I will let people know he is safe. I hate days like these.

Last I heard he was half way.

Platinum Member
    I will be glad for you when yu get that call ...I would be like you I must admit .

I will be going to my bed soon vic , so leave a message here so I know all is well , which of course it will be xx

I will be glad for you when yu get that call ...I would be like you I must admit .

I will be going to my bed soon vic , so leave a message here so I know all is well , which of course it will be xx
    I will sweetie.❤️Xxxoo

He just landed! Yay!!

Platinum Member
    YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA oh vic , thank goodness ey ...ahhhhhhh I literally let out a sigh of relief then ..sorry I bailed on you for all these hours , but you will go and live across the flippin pond lol xxxxx

We can start the week on a wonderful note now <3 xxxx

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA oh vic , thank goodness ey ...ahhhhhhh I literally let out a sigh of relief then ..sorry I bailed on you for all these hours , but you will go and live across the flippin pond lol xxxxx

We can start the week on a wonderful note now <3 xxxx
    Right?! I am so much happier now! Yes , it is hard when you and I live across the pond from each other makes it harder . And we both need our sleep Lord knows. But yes I feel so much better to know that heís at least on the ground right now .

Platinum Member
    Yep I bet you do <3 my ex lived in another city so no flying involved , but that journey to and fro for him would have me on tender hooks till I got that call to say he was home ..inbetween I would be trying to shut off my thoughts lol easier said then done for sure ....I totally get in the situation your hubby was in , how frightening it was for you x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice