I don't know

numbered

Hi.

I used to cut last year, but I started again. And it's worse. My mood swings are worse and I'm cutting more and deeper. I usually hide them with sleeves or I bandage them. Everytime I cut though I get so angry at myself. I feel like such a coward for not cutting deeper, but I still feel good when I see the blood and feel the pain. I don't know. Sometimes I have a really empty feeling in me and sometimes I feel so full like I can't breathe at all. Most of the time it's the 2nd one. I started to get more panic attacks and I have tinnitus. I don't know. My parents hate me. I think. None of my friends know, except I think one saw. They think I'm the least likely person to cut, but they don't know. I think I'm going through a phase or something. Everything is dark. I hate school, my family. I recently cut on my hands. Idk why. But it hurt more than my arms, anyone know how to cover cuts on hands? Sorry. I just thought writing everything would help. I wish I could discuss or have someone in my school to talk to as a friend. I still feel like I can't breathe.

Hi...I used to be like you but after a LOT of work on MYSELF.. therapy, etc, I DID improve and stop that.

I understand how you 'feel'.. it's the 'release'.

BUT you do need to stop 'venting' this way, really and I think you know this.

I am going to suggest you try to talk with a school counsellor. Tell them you NEED help.. now.

And is it possible to get into some therapy or psychiatrist? There are other ways to vent.

Nowadays.. I either cry it out or even squeeze a brush so I can feel the prongs against my skin. But I refuse to go that far (cutting) any more.

I have grown up and I have kids now. I would hate for them to see their mom in such shape And would hate to see them doing it as well.......

Please try to NOT vent this way.

Archived