Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Holy Land

Seraphim

My mom went a couple of years ago, and she said it was an amazing experience. Unfortunately I can't remember the places she said she visited, I know she went to the Jerusalem temple and I think Bethlehem too, but she did say it is a trip worth taking at least once in a lifetime. There are so many amazing things/places to see there, and she said there is *something* about it that just stays with you. She was deeply moved.

I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Are you religious?

I liked the fruit and vegetable market in Jerusalem. Fabulous halva. Nice to walk within the walled city. So touristic, so go off hours.

Temple Mount and the Wailing Wall were fascinating.

Traveled up to Akko and Haifa. Akko was my favorite.

Tel Aviv was also a fun and vibrant city

You would be better off utilizing Trip Adviser

Are you religious?

I liked the fruit and vegetable market in Jerusalem. Fabulous halva. Nice to walk within the walled city. So touristic, so go off hours.

Temple Mount and the Wailing Wall were fascinating.

Traveled up to Akko and Haifa. Akko was my favorite.

Tel Aviv was also a fun and vibrant city

I am ,yes.

I am ,yes.

I am the wrong person to respond, then. I like to experience architecture, culture and food. If I return, I would love to visit Palestine.

I highly suggest that you pop across the border to Jordan and visit Petra. Unbelievable.

I am the wrong person to respond, then. I like to experience architecture, culture and food. If I return, I would love to visit Palestine.

I highly suggest that you pop across the border to Jordan and visit Petra. Unbelievable.

We also like architecture and food and culture.

Are you doing a tour? Israel is very easy to do on your own. Small country , and trains efficient and much English spoken.

I wish I had had more time to explore the country, but it was my first country on a five country visit. Be very careful in your dates, and not to travel during high holiday, as much will be closed.

Archived